GDT Devils vs. Rags

ZeroGravityFat

I sat in 229 and there were a lot of asshat rags fans talking sh!t all game. One guy said after "so what it is just one time" and I said "that's how we all feel about 94" and that shut him up real quick. I swear I have never seen a group of about 20 fans getting out of an arena so fast in my lIfe

Edited by DevsMan84

I sat in 229 and there were a lot of asshat rags fans talking sh!t all game. One guy said after "so what it is just one time" and I said "that's how we all feel about 94" and that shut him up real quick. I swear I have never seen a group of about 20 fans getting out of an arena so fast in my lIfe

Haha, I live in NY and rangers fans are such pansys. The only time you'll see any of them be vocal and supportive of their team is a year like this where they are first in the east and all of a sudden everyone on Facebook is making statuses about them and they are now all huge rangers fans. Then when they lose like tonight.........silence. Hell, they won't even say anything to me on my status about the game.

Edited by Parisalchuk

Haha, I live in NY and rangers fans are such pansys. The only time you'll see any of them be vocal and supportive of their team is a year like this where they are first in the east and all of a sudden everyone on Facebook is making statuses about them and is all of a sudden huge rangers fans. Then when they lose like tonight.........silence. Hell, they won't even say anything to me on my status about he game.

lol yupp. they talk their sh!t when they win, but when they get beat, all the excuses come out. i just can't wait for their team to be back at the bottom, where they belong.

I had 2 NYPD officers behind me (they were talking about work a lot) and they said the most racist, sexist, and homophobic sh!t I have ever heard.. It was the most disgusting crap I've ever heard

And they ran the hell out of there after the game hahahahaha

lol yupp. they talk their sh!t when they win, but when they get beat, all the excuses come out. i just can't wait for their team to be back at the bottom, where they belong.

Well, a lucky bounce that almost NEVER occurs helped us win this game.

Sadly, the Rags will most likely be a top team for years to come. They have a great coach, great goalie, great D (good PK), and a good enough offense to do well. Really the only area they truly are bad at is their powerplay.

Good thing we can be a top team as well with some proper moves. Marty played good enough this game but unfortunately his days of being a top tier goalie are over.

That's why I just can't go to these games. I take it too seriously. When other fans start taunting it's just hard for me to not try and retaliate.

Devils have 33 games remaining after this game, 22 against top 8 teams in either division (67%), all fighting for a playoff spot.

In Feb we have 13 games, 9 vs Playoff teams: Flyers,Pens,Rags x 2,Blues,Panthers, Leafs,Canucks.

In March we play 17 games, 12 vs Playoff teams: Bruins, Caps, Rangers (x2), Flyers (x2), Avs, Pens (x2), Sens, Leafs, Hawks

In April we play 3 games, 2 vs Playoff teams: Wings, Sens.

As a side note, we play the Isles 4 times during that time which for some reason are exceptionally tough for us as well.

This makes 26/33 (.78) tough games, and I wouldnt count out the Canes, Lightnings, Sabres and Canadiens as being easy either. The other team is Anaheim on the west coast, who, if they get hot, can be very tough to beat with their line up. This could potentially be a tough 33 games we are going to play.

this...j/k...spoiler alert, they scored more than 3

Oh..i miiiight have said this..

Foster -2. So the Devils are due to score more than 3 tonight :)

The Rags/Devs game has disappeared from the NHL's website.

Well it course is has. Theymad.

Devils have 33 games remaining after this game, 22 against top 8 teams in either division (67%), all fighting for a playoff spot.

In Feb we have 13 games, 9 vs Playoff teams: Flyers,Pens,Rags x 2,Blues,Panthers, Leafs,Canucks.

In March we play 17 games, 12 vs Playoff teams: Bruins, Caps, Rangers (x2), Flyers (x2), Avs, Pens (x2), Sens, Leafs, Hawks

In April we play 3 games, 2 vs Playoff teams: Wings, Sens.

As a side note, we play the Isles 4 times during that time which for some reason are exceptionally tough for us as well.

This makes 26/33 (.78) tough games, and I wouldnt count out the Canes, Lightnings, Sabres and Canadiens as being easy either. The other team is Anaheim on the west coast, who, if they get hot, can be very tough to beat with their line up. This could potentially be a tough 33 games we are going to play.

So pretty much we're screwed in March. Got it.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3