Game thread: Devils @ Carolina 7 PM FSNY 660 WFAN

MadDog2020

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The shot by Rafalski that went off the post right before that third goal actually went off the post, in, and then bounced right back out off the back of the net.

I'm glad they ended up scoring anyway, because I don't think they would've reviewed it.

It got no mention on this Carolina feed on center ice, at least, but a quick slo-mo rewind on my dvr showed it definitely behind the line.

The shot by Rafalski that went off the post right before that third goal actually went off the post, in, and then bounced right back out off the back of the net.

I'm glad they ended up scoring anyway, because I don't think they would've reviewed it.

It got no mention on this Carolina feed on center ice, at least, but a quick slo-mo rewind on my dvr showed it definitely behind the line.

I thought it went in, based soley on what I saw, and experience from watching lots and lots of hockey. But I could be very wrong, as I have been before. Anyway, are you SURE it went in? Did you definately see it go in on the DVR?

Edited by StormJosh

Did FSNY review it? I got the carolina feed off comcast.net..

I thought it went in, based soley on what I saw, and experience from watching lots and lots of hockey. But I could be very wrong, as I have been before. Anyway, are you SURE it went in? Did you definately see it go in on the DVR?

Definitely. There's one clear frame of the puck entirely in the net and it bounces out from the middle of the net. I've seen this type of goal before a few times.