Hey, to make us feel a little better

Blown01NJ

Pens are doing exact same thing to flyers as they did to devs yesterday. It's disgusting to watch but at the same time a relief to see its more about how hot the pens are vs just being better than devils.

They'll burn out a bit before the playoffs. So they'll be beatable by then. I mean they could still win it but they won't freight train everyone

And of course Heartnal wins it in OT with 1 second left.

These are too very solid teams. Bryz is stepping it up when it matters.

After watching this game between these two teams it's clear that I am jealous.

thats where you gotta put water in ur wine and look at the whole picture.

Devils fans shouldnt act like spoiled little bitches AT ALL... from 1990 'til now they have always being really good missing the playoffs twice ( once by losing the last game of the season and the other having the worst coach in the history of the sport) other than that they were always in the top of the conference for about 75% of all those years. They made it 4 times to the cup finals and got 3 cups... 2-3 goals away from a 4th one.

where was the flyers and pittsburgh for most of those years? Sure they have good teams now but Pittsburgh have a good team cause they sucked for sooooooooooo long.

seriously its like being jealous of a guy who got a bunch of money cause his father died...

thats where you gotta put water in ur wine and look at the whole picture.

Devils fans shouldnt act like spoiled little bitches AT ALL... from 1990 'til now they have always being really good missing the playoffs twice ( once by losing the last game of the season and the other having the worst coach in the history of the sport) other than that they were always in the top of the conference for about 75% of all those years. They made it 4 times to the cup finals and got 3 cups... 2-3 goals away from a 4th one.

where was the flyers and pittsburgh for most of those years? Sure they have good teams now but Pittsburgh have a good team cause they sucked for sooooooooooo long.

seriously its like being jealous of a guy who got a bunch of money cause his father died...

Good point.

No where to go but down when you're up I suppose. Unless you're the Devils and you have a happy medium, make the playoffs a lot with mostly first round exits.

God please just let them get to the second round this year.

It's ridiculous that they haven't in so long and after these last couple of games it's sketching me out on their chances of doing so.

What team will show up in the playoffs? Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde.

Oh give me a break. The Penguins are (were?) hot right now, that's about it. 2-3 weeks ago, before this winning streak, they were right there with everyone else. Does anyone remember how unstoppable Boston was about 1-2 months ago? Since then they've been terrible. There are always a few teams each year that go through this phase, and it never lasts. If I was a Penguins fan right now, I'd be very worried that they may have peaked too early, and flame out in the playoffs.

Edited by Amberite

Oh give me a break. The Penguins are (were?) hot right now, that's about it. 2-3 weeks ago, before this winning streak, they were right there with everyone else. Does anyone remember how unstoppable Boston was about 1-2 months ago? Since then they've been terrible. There are always a few teams each year that go through this phase, and it never lasts. If I was a Penguins fan right now, I'd be very worried that they may have peaked too early, and flame out in the playoffs.

The Penguins were 2nd in the league in Fenwick % in close games. That's playing most of the season without Crosby, arguably the best forward in the world, and a good portion of the season without Kris Letang, who was in the Norris running until his injury. The Penguins are probably the best team in the league when healthy.

I thought it would be the other way around, I hate the Flyers but I think I hate the Pens even more. A combination of the Crosby coverage and their annoying bandwagon fan base makes me nuts. They are good because they've tanked in the past and they get amazing picks. The praise that team is getting is also absolutely ridiculous and overboard.

Just something to think about:

Crosby...1st overall pick

Fleury...1st overall pick

Malkin.....2nd overall pick

Staal......2nd overall pick

Same thing will happen in Edmonton. They get Hall, RNH, Eberle, and most likely another top 2/3 pick this year.

Well this is another whole topic really but......Flyers>Penguins

The Penguins were 2nd in the league in Fenwick % in close games. That's playing most of the season without Crosby, arguably the best forward in the world, and a good portion of the season without Kris Letang, who was in the Norris running until his injury. The Penguins are probably the best team in the league when healthy.

Yeah, Thank God we only have to deal with Crosby and how great the Penguins are for another 7 to 10 years. :rolleyes:

I thought it would be the other way around, I hate the Flyers but I think I hate the Pens even more. A combination of the Crosby coverage and their annoying bandwagon fan base makes me nuts. They are good because they've tanked in the past and they get amazing picks. The praise that team is getting is also absolutely ridiculous and overboard.

Just something to think about:

Crosby...1st overall pick

Fleury...1st overall pick

Malkin.....2nd overall pick

Staal......2nd overall pick

Same thing will happen in Edmonton. They get Hall, RNH, Eberle, and most likely another top 2/3 pick this year.

Well this is another whole topic really but......Flyers>Penguins

The difference is that Edmonton's players are nowhere near the caliber of Crosby and Malkin, and their management is incompetent. Pittsburgh has surrounded their talented forwards with an excellent D corps - fat chance that goes on in Edmonton. Edmonton will be fun to watch for at least the next 5 years though.