OOT Thread

Daniel

i dont know if you watch all their games, but i do and cant fvcking believe how they ALWAYS tie it, when the other team has a lead i just know they'll score. And they always do.

ive seen what i can and yea, my only surprise is that Chicago didn't score that goal with just a minute left haha

haha seriously, i set myself up for that one

but seriously i've been saying this a few times... now obviously knowing our Devils by heart cause we watch them all the time. 

Did you watch Chicago make plays and tell yourself... "mmmm the Devils never do that... or they would have never made that play they probably just have dumped and chase there..."

cause its happening to me so often lol

but seriously i've been saying this a few times... now obviously knowing our Devils by heart cause we watch them all the time. 

Did you watch Chicago make plays and tell yourself... "mmmm the Devils never do that... or they would have never made that play they probably just have dumped and chase there..."

cause its happening to me so often lol

When the Devils have playmakers and snipers all over the place like Sharp, Toews, Hossa, Kane with a defenseman as offensively gifted as Keith, it'll be legit to wonder why that's not happening. The devils only pretty playmaker's an over 35 player. Not exactly equal personnel and they shouldn't be playing equal styles 

When the Devils have playmakers and snipers all over the place like Sharp, Toews, Hossa, Kane with a defenseman as offensively gifted as Keith, it'll be legit to wonder why that's not happening. The devils only pretty playmaker's an over 35 player. Not exactly equal personnel and they shouldn't be playing equal styles 

well its true its not as if we don't have skilled players, the hawks really often hold on to the puck on their breakouts skate in pulling the d as close as they can to the goalie and make a drop/back pass to a trailing player who as all the space in the world to take a shot. And that's only ONE play that they are doing.

you simply can't create opportunities like that off the rush if your goal is to first get behind the red line and then pass to your point guy when everyone is home by then.

Watching the Rangers - Sens before the Nets game starts and I have to feel bad for Chris Phillips. His teammate gets charged at by well known thug, Michael Haley, and Phillips turns to confront him. Before they come together Haley throws down his gloves but Phillips leaves his on until they really start fighting. Somehow the refs award a PP to the Rangers because they deem Phillips instigated the fight. I absolutely hate the instigator, has to be the dumbest penalty in hockey. On top of it Phillips gets an extra minor since he has a visor which I never condone guys to fight with but this was really one of those heat of the moment fights and he didn't instiagate the fight.

Edited by thefiestygoat

Tough one for the Rags. Bishop was incredible in the 2nd and 3rd

Robin Lehner was in tonight. But the Senators dominated that game, Rangers had absolutely no puck possession. Rags blocked 23 shots and still the Sens managed to get 40 shots.

Edited by Zubie#8