congrats to the 2013-14 Champs, the Kings

msweet

I mean this is standard superstitious behavior.  If you say the Rangers are finished before they are and they come back, well, now you feel very stupid, not only did your prediction not come true but your most hated team won.  Whereas if the Devils come back, you're like, oh awesome, I was wrong?  Who cares.  This kind of emotional hedging is quite standard.

I didn't see the game tonight but it sounded like the Rangers got flattened.  I don't think they have much of a chance if they play like that the rest of the way.

It's the same reason people kill Doc and Chico for mentioning shutouts in the third period...because it 'is' kind of a jinx lol.

Sometimes it takes an ugly win to get off the canvas.  This was as ugly as it gets but the Rangers'll be more confident and loose in Game 5.  The Kings need to end this Friday before we have to deal with a whole weekend of the epic miracle comeback hype (and unlike us two years ago they get Game 6 at home).

I though the Rags would leave it all on the ice tonight...well they did that last game apparently. This was the luckiest of the luckiest. Their legs are gone. The speed they showed earlier in the playoffs is gone. Now they go cross country on the road and still down 3-1! And this is no eastern conference pansy either.

They will be freight trained game 5

agreed they won last nights game by 1 goal.. and it was quite close to being tied up.. there is absolutely nothing for anybody to worry about here

Well hopefully we don't have to hear any bull about the rags' bad luck anymore... They won that one on luck alone.

Pressure slightly tips to the kings now- if they don't close it out in game 5 it means they have to go to msg again to prevent a game 7. I'm still confident that they'll close it out but it would have been nice for it to be a sweep.

Just want this nightmare to end. Enough of this Rangers fairytale garbage. The article for last night's game was like a 2"x2" block in the papers yesterday morning and today they're back to the full front/back page. fvck this team and their fickle fans.

After the sh!tty season we had, and the way these playoffs have gone so far, apparently it was too much to ask for the sweep to make us smile a little bit last night.

We should've known better. Although to our benefit, most rational Devils fans expected Kings in 5-6 games. So let's cross our fingers.

as much as we hate the rags, and the queen, you know he's good enough to steal a game in the series...well he stole one for the team/fans last night, let's see if he can steal another, in fact he will have a clunker in this series too.

The Kings look much better than the Pens and Canadians did, and seem to be getting stronger as this series moves along

My Facebook feed is filled with 'Rangers in 7' posts this morning. This is why I stay away from Facebook after they win lol.

mine had some similar.. i mean come on, they won by 1 goal and just barely by that. theyre done next game.

My Facebook feed is filled with 'Rangers in 7' posts this morning. This is why I stay away from Facebook after they win lol.

mine had some similar.. i mean come on, they won by 1 goal and just barely by that. theyre done next game.

If it doesn't end tonight, it will be a VERY painful weekend, with all the shirts and jerseys coming back out.  Where I am, (northern Morris/Passaic/western Bergen counties) they've all but disappeared since it was 2-0.

LGK!

Laughing my ass off at the NHL.com writers right now.  Too much funny. 

Brad Richards authoring a comeback tale with the Rangers
http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=722102#&navid=nhl-search
Brad Richards copes with demotion to fourth line

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=722576&navid=nhl:topheads

Maybe Dan Rosen should considering authoring somethings else besides hockey.  He might as well have written an article about fvcking Brian Boyle.