Argentina Vs. Germany / Italy Vs. Ukraine

Satans Hockey

Incredible...back to the rivalry Satans Hockey :P

GO ARGENTINA :clap::clap::dance::boogie:

(great great game against one of the most nice team during this World Cup)

Too bad I can't watch this game... i will be in a Train during this incredible game ! :evilcry:

Incredible...back to the rivalry Satans Hockey :P

GO ARGENTINA :clap::clap::dance::boogie:

(great great game against one of the most nice team during this World Cup)

Too bad I can't watch this game... i will be in a Train during this incredible game ! :evilcry:

Game has already started.. but thought i'd make my picks...

should be the best game of the quarters.. I'll go Aregntina... germany has beenreally good but this is a tough test for them...

Italy will walkinto the semis basically untested, they have not played well enough to get here, but have found a very easy road.. this will be their last win...

And for sats games...

I have really liked englad throughout the tourney, Rooney looks better every game.. i think he breaks out here.. egland wins rooney gets 2

and brazil will not be stopped here, they win by 3... Rolandinho finally gets 1.

Go Italia!! :clap::clap::clap:

But first off, hats off to Ukraine for a great World Cup debut...to make the Final 8 is an amazing story and the Ukraine should be recognized for this achievement!

Edited by LOTCB

Go Ukraine...even if they might be overmatched, it's nice to see them get this far.

Well done Ukraine! Yeah, I know they lost 3-0. But they were so close to tying it against Italy. Two great saves (one by a player) prevented it and then Italy came down and scored on a nice header.

Anyway, congrats on getting to the quarters in their first ever World Cup!

Ukraine hung tough and had there chances to tie it on that 3 on 0 break down low...still Italy was just too fast and skilled. I have all the respect in the world for Italy, they have some absolute magicians on that team.