NHL Stadium Series - Public Tickets Sale 11/21 @ 10am

Colin226

Got through, but can't verify my bank information.  The stupid thing keeps timing out.

EDIT:

Got em, thank God.  $288 per seat in section 328 ..pricey, but worth it, considering the only tickets available on stubhub at this point are in the outfield for the same price.

Edited by Devilsfan118

how many people does yankee stadium hold? i have a feeling the demand wont be as large as whats being expected, ive talked to a lot of people who dont want to drop a few hundred to sit out in the cold.. as of now im not going either for those two reasons and i dont care as much about it being a stadium game as i have a feeling these will become a more frequent thing anyway

how many people does yankee stadium hold? i have a feeling the demand wont be as large as whats being expected, ive talked to a lot of people who dont want to drop a few hundred to sit out in the cold.. as of now im not going either for those two reasons and i dont care as much about it being a stadium game as i have a feeling these will become a more frequent thing anyway

I think YS holds about 55,000-ish.

I think YS holds about 55,000-ish.

That was the old stadium which held 55k+ depending on what year/renovations. New Yankee Stadium holds about 50,291 for baseball (some postseason games have more than that though). Apparently it held 54,251 for a Notre Dame - Army college football game. I don't think any of the Pinstripe Bowl games ever came close to that number in attendance though.

Going by the posts in this thread, it doesn't sound like many non-STH Devils fans bought tix to this game. I can't help but wonder if the stadium is going to be filled mostly with Rangers fans.

its NYC... just because its counting as a "devils home game" means crap.. they have a larger fan base as well..much larger.. im sure that they will have a higher percentage of fans there then the devils.

its NYC... just because its counting as a "devils home game" means crap.. they have a larger fan base as well..much larger.. im sure that they will have a higher percentage of fans there then the devils.

I agree with that. I think it's a farce that they named the Devils the "home team."