Chat Moderators and a request about the GD Chats...

Chat is a fun way to watch the game with other forum members. The chat room is more personal as well as a bit more laid back about the game itself than the game day threads. Since the chat is in real time personal insults and complaints tend to be taken more personally. Negativity can quickly take away from the enjoyment of the game chat, with this in mind I have promoted a couple of chat regulars to better moderate the chat.

I have asked them to warn before taking an actions, but I will support any further action they take. They can kick as well as ban, if ban is enacted it will be up to you to appeal the process.

The following posters were promoted...

DevilsRule33

JasonMacissac

Smantzas

Sundstrom

Triumph

They join Sarge18, RSC and ElDiablo.

Thanks guys for helping out.

Hope to see you all in chat!

• Like 1

Hey! Not cool! Triumph is going to ban me like every second! I don't say negative things I'm just inane!

don't antagonize the chat and there won't be a problem. honestly, i won't do anything unless other people have an issue.

Edited by Triumph

don't antagonize the chat and there won't be a problem. honestly, i won't do anything unless other people have an issue.

You know pretty well I don't antagonize the chat. I typically say really stupid stuff(that I know is stupid) and it gets your goat because you think I'm serious.

You know pretty well I don't antagonize the chat. I typically say really stupid stuff(that I know is stupid) and it gets your goat because you think I'm serious.

right, so that's what i'm saying. chat away, enjoy yourself. you won't have any problem unless people other than me get upset.

Edited by Triumph

right, so that's what i'm saying. chat away, enjoy yourself. you won't have any problem unless people other than me get upset.

Look, it's not personal. I appreciate your knack for numbers and your input, but you know 100% that the first time SMT3 or I say something you don't agree with you're going to bounce them. I've seen SMT3 get bounced multiple times for just saying things that can be irritating but not over the line.

Look, it's not personal. I appreciate your knack for numbers and your input, but you know 100% that the first time SMT3 or I say something you don't agree with you're going to bounce them. I've seen SMT3 get bounced multiple times for just saying things that can be irritating but not over the line.

if you think this way then it probably will happen. i'm giving you my assurance that i won't kick you for saying something i don't agree with.

carp - there will be MULTIPLE warnings - it's saying stupid things repeatedly just to be stupid that aggravate multiple people - that's what's gonna be met with a kick. a ban would be something super serious.

Hey. I say stupid things just to say stupid things sometimes. My fear is that eventually no one will say anything that is disagreeable with a mod and no one will clown around. It'll all just be yes men on chat. So boring.

I'm glad you have an electronic method of putting your fingers in your ears and saying, "Lalala I'm not listening. Lalala!"

yes, please, what we need is more irony. are you going to pretend this statement is sincere or insincere? either way, i can't wait to find out!

like i said, all are welcome, and i don't expect anyone to be banned. it gets a little heated sometimes.

GREAT initiative and i'm 100% behind it and i'm approving all the guys who got promoted.

i've been trying to politely tell some posters to change or make some efforts not to annoy others for awhile now but it's just not hitting home i guess.... but some poster are BEYOND annoying and im not even enjoying the chat experience anymore because of them.

i really hope this is going to help.