Shopping at amazon ?

DevilMinder

If you could use the websites referral link and give us a referral fee it would be appreciated! The website has run out of funds, again. I am hoping to use ads and future referrals to offset the cost. I am looking at optimizing the website costs somehow too, we might step back a little on the server since this lockout has lowered traffic a bit. I plan to make a larger post in the future...but for now if you shop for anything on Amazon please use the link below before going there to purchase something!

Amazon

If you could use the websites referral link and give us a referral fee it would be appreciated! The website has run out of funds, again. I am hoping to use ads and future referrals to offset the cost. I am looking at optimizing the website costs somehow too, we might step back a little on the server since this lockout has lowered traffic a bit. I plan to make a larger post in the future...but for now if you shop for anything on Amazon please use the link below before going there to purchase something!

Amazon

Is it time for donations again?

I'll definitely use the link. Sorry, money's been tight, so I haven't been able to donate. I've got a couple people I need to buy birthday presents for, so I'll at least be able to help out with amazon.

DM is it better for you to get the donation through PayPal or a straight Visa account? Thanks.

DM never mind answering. I sent donation via PayPal confirmation #0C669951GC6215049

That's all I can do for now with all my medical bills but I will try to do the same again in 6 months.

I would be willing to start a "we need donations" thread, please advise.

Thank you for all your efforts, so we can enjoy.

Edited by LucifersDog

I was just coming here to post that, I am forbidden by their TOS for specific info but I see the amounts ordered and the commission from actual shipped products it seems. We have made a couple of bucks so far, but it is essentially free for all involved parties!

Thanks SH and Mouse!