Dear Devils

imissricher

There is a very simple solution to stop emails like this. Set up an account that is only for spam. Anytime you sign up for something put that email down that way your real email account stays clean. I am sure I get lots of emails from the Devils but I never see them.

Also I have had the Devils ticket rep call me trying to sell me ticket plans. I live in Boston why would they call me?

maybe you should consider getting more than one mailbox for your "enterprise". I get roughly one email a day in one box from the Devils. if you have Devils emails in your business mailbox, how's that their problem?

the real issue has become my desire to focus more on the importing and less on the exporting. these daily emails are distracting and part of the reason i can't concentrate on my importing goals.

Well when the Devils went thru hell to sign Ilya kovalchuk and ice a cup contender and then 12k show up for saturday night games then i dont blame them for being aggressive.

and when you price your fvcking fans out of the uppers, you reap what you sew :P

I haven't read all of this thread, mostly because I don't like hearing people complain. I just can't believe any of you would let this bother you. I mean how much do you really love this team? I don't like junk mail or sales calls but when I see the Devils reach out to me I feel good because this is team. Go root for the Yankees or some other team that has millions of fans if you don't like "spam" emails. Everyone complains about how bad our attendance and marketing is with this team. Email blasts are a sales tactic used to keep the team on the forefront of your minds. Even if you delete one every day, you brain is still processing the thought of the New Jersey Devils and tickets in the same thought. Yes it might be too many emails or calls, over the top etc. But when you actually stop and think about what's happening, it's the team we love trying to fill the seats. Do you think the players like seeing the empties along the lower bowl? I'd bet that it bothers them the most. Why do I feel like it's probably the same people complaining about bad attendance who are also complaining about the emails/calls. At least they're trying and that's all you can do in a bad economy.

Joe B - clearly you're missing spell check.

yes I am, but you must clearly agree with me since you didn't tell me anything I said was wrong(other then the spelling)

"My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling, but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places." --- Winnie the Pooh

You would have been amused how empty the quasi-corners of 209, 215 and 226 were last Friday. Basically the entire back five rows of 209 were empty and I think it was a college night too.

About fracking time!!!!!! $30 (or $35 without the discount) is a RIDICULOUS price tag for a regular season hockey game.... serves them right!!!!!!

Funny thing is I don't miss being there as much as I expected.....

Well we haven't won a home game yet and it's still October. Withdrawal might set in by March if we're in first place again and the playoffs are around the corner.

See I was figuring it was gonna go the other way... my first home games on weekends sitting AT HOME since 2003... and it wasn't a big deal... I think the longer I sit at home and watch the less I'm gonna miss it

Plus I don't give a monkey's ass what this fracking team does until April anyway.....it's all one giant pre-season!