479 replies to this topic

#141 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:13 PM

Can we establish a standard day? Say each Friday the schedule moves forward? Giving us Fri-Thurs to complete the games? or move forward on Monday? Giving us Mon-Sun? Rather than say a Monday, then Thursday, then a Tuesday, then Thursday (jumped the gun), then Sunday, then Wednesday... etc

Or if you want to do 2 a week... something like Wed-Thurs-Fri-Sat (night)... Sun (morning)-Mon-Tue-Wed...
with Wednesday sometime in the evening I guess?

I wud say 2 times a week is the best bet. We will get through more seasons.

#142 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:52 PM

At this rate, advancing twice a week is too much. I'm online often and I've only gotten two of my four games in. What happens to those unplayed games if you were to advance the schedule?
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#143 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:53 PM

Yeah, Im definitely worried about not getting all my games in. I have 6 games and have only played one

#144 KAZ

KAZ

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:19 PM

I keep getting a server down message... can play regular xbox live games, but GM connected boots me out

#145 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:22 PM

Yeah, Im definitely worried about not getting all my games in. I have 6 games and have only played one

Yeah, on the one hand, I would like this to be an active league, but I also don't think we should rush things. I would say advancing the schedule once a week is good...don't push it with two.
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#146 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:22 PM

Yeah i think gm connected is down right now. If you dont get the games done then it automatically sims all unplayed games. If we advance per week then itll take about 3 months to play a full season.

#147 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:25 PM

I keep getting a server down message... can play regular xbox live games, but GM connected boots me out

That's been happening to me off and on, also. Sometimes wen I go into GM Connected, it tells me I'm not signed in to the EA servers, but I can play regular online games just fine. It's a pretty buggy mode.

Yeah i think gm connected is down right now. If you dont get the games done then it automatically sims all unplayed games. If we advance per week then itll take about 3 months to play a full season.

That seems cool...let's try a full season with advancing once per week (on a set day, like alybert suggested) and then after the season we can decide if we want to speed things up for season two.

#148 Mu6atu

Mu6atu

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:18 PM

Anaheim, Los Angeles, San Jose, Winnipeg, Boston. Come play the Hurricanes!!!!

#149 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:21 PM

Anaheim, Los Angeles, San Jose, Winnipeg, Boston. Come play the Hurricanes!!!!

I sent you two requests last night but you signed off both times lol.

I'm tied up for the rest of tonight but I'll be on tomorrow. What time works for you? Name one between 5 and 11 pm and I'll be there.

#150 Mu6atu

Mu6atu

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:23 PM

I sent you two requests last night but you signed off both times lol.

I'm tied up for the rest of tonight but I'll be on tomorrow. What time works for you? Name one between 5 and 11 pm and I'll be there.

Ill be on at !0:00 tomorrow

#151 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:46 PM

I play Phx x2, Anaheim, Ottawa and Minnesota. If any of you post here, let me know when you can play

#152 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:30 PM

Both me and toronto played Ottawa, and we were both winning with a minute left and Ottawas "xbox froze." Im skeptical that this is actually what happened so if you play him and he rage quits let me know. In the event of someone quitting it acts as if the game never happened so neither me or toronto get a win.

#153 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,154 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:05 PM

Im looking to trade Schneider for a center+ if anyone is looking for a goalie for now, stud later. Im rolling with Louuuuuu. Unlike the actual Vancouver :)

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

#154 Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*

Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:18 PM

I play Phx x2, Anaheim, Ottawa and Minnesota. If any of you post here, let me know when you can play

Im Phoenix but honestly have no clue how to play anyone

#155 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:31 PM

Go on and I'll invite you

#156 Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*

Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:37 PM

Go on and I'll invite you

Okay will be on within 5 minutes and im UnsayingRhymoe07 fyi

Edited by BelieveinBrodeur, 17 September 2012 - 10:38 PM.

#157 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:00 PM

Okay will be on within 5 minutes and im UnsayingRhymoe07 fyi

Ok we have two games

#158 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:18 PM

Yeah, it's a huge pain in the ass to get a game going. You have to pull up the list of players from the GM Connected menu and see who is online. If one of your opponents is in fact online, you then have to hope they aren't busy playing another game. Then, you can go back to the main page and click on your matchup with them to send them an invitation...and wait around and hope they accept it.

It's much easier to arrange a game when you are friends with that person on Xbox Live and can send them a message to make plans, so make sure to add everyone in the league to your friends list.

#159 RunninWithTheDevil

RunninWithTheDevil

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,267 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:23 PM

i wont be playing so whoever wants the wings can have them, i wont be buying the game or supporting the league in any way

"THREW ONE IN FRONT IT’S BLOCKED THERE, SCRAMBLE FOR IT THERE THEY POKE AWAY AT IT, STILL ITS LOOSE, POKED AT BY KOVALCHUK-
THEY SCOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEE!!!!! HENRIQUE!! ITS OVER!!”

Winner of the 2010 UDX Signature Award

#160 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,154 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:36 PM

Someone else already has the Wings, no?

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |