NJ Devils 2009 - 2010 Schedule!

Colin226

http://www.nhl.com/ice/schedulebyseason.htm?team=njd

YES!!!

Opening Night - October 3rd against Flyers at THE ROCK!!

THEN - October 5th vs RANGERS!! What a way to start the year!! Oh baby!!

You were all over it, you must have been checking all day for the schedule. Great start.,

Ha! I've been hitting refresh on my computer non-stop since 2:30

HOME GAME FOR ST. PATTY's DAY!!!!

Edited by Colin226
  • Like 1

i like the last five games, only one of them against a playoff team from last season. if the devils are struggling to make the playoffs, it's a good stretch to have.

Very true...

Anyone else think the Devils asked for more Friday, Saturday and Sunday games because they usually sell better?

Opening night vs. the Phaggots- it's on baby!!!!!

opening night vs philly isn't a good thing. Their fans will be craving hockey as bad as us and they will buy tix too. Get your tix for that game as quickly as you can!

Same for Monday vs Rags.

This might be one of the most favorable schedules the Devils have gotten in a long time. Plenty of weekend games plus a stretch of 9 home games out of 10, and we never have more than a 5 game roadtrip (which happens once). All in all, couldn't have asked for any better.

I also really like the fact that the Devils stay out west after the Olympic break, so the rest of the team can meet up with the Olympians with them being jet laggged from flying back to NJ to play immediately on that Tuesday. (if they make it to the Bronze/Gold games)

Yeah this schedule kicks ass.. Really can't complain about anything here

Exactly. It kinda sucks there's not a lot of 1pm games, but it works! I already have mine color coded, games picked out and hanging a copy on the wall lol