GDT: Anaheim @ New Jersey - 2/17/2012

NJCroMag

I've got the Ducks feed on (yay Center Ice free preview, boo Sabres-coddling blackouts!) and they weren't sure if the kicking motion was distinct enough or not. Then at the last second they grabbed something off the MSG feed that made it clearer. I was convinced Toronto was going to allow the goal because that's what they do, they screw the Devils over on video reviews.

DevsMan84 will bitch about Zach getting that chance later...

Damn Patrik!

Marty with as deserved a first star as you can get. So happy for him...

LGD! I feel like I'll be saying this for the rest of the year: "This is going to be another tough game for the Devils.."

I know absolutely nothing about the Ducks except that they have a decent goalie and Perry, Ryan, Salanee are stars.

Hopefully the Devils know they can't take this one lightly. Please win it will feel so good and make the weekend even better!

The Ducks haven't given up many goals since their loss to Dallas when they gave up 6. I'm guessing this will be a 3-2 game.

In 20 career appearances against the Ducks, Brodeur has a 13-6-1 record with a 1.82 GAA, .930 SV% and two shutouts.

:boogie: :boogie: :blahblah: