All purpose Olympics thread

SterioDesign

Man those USA uniforms are so nice- it's like night and day compared to their other ones... Solid win I didn't see the first 2 periods but like I said yesterday I wonder who's in goal moving forward after millers performance today.

Russia is in trouble here, they can't put Slovakia away.

Man those USA uniforms are so nice- it's like night and day compared to their other ones... Solid win I didn't see the first 2 periods but like I said yesterday I wonder who's in goal moving forward after millers performance today.

Tough choice between Quick and Miller probably I would pick Quick.

I liked those 1960 throwback US uniforms.  But why does everybody dislike the regular US jerseys?  I think they're sharp looking.

I liked those 1960 throwback US uniforms.  But why does everybody dislike the regular US jerseys?  I think they're sharp looking.

Loved the throwbacks as well. Personally, I dislike the regular jerseys because I can't stand the fake stars/laces. It ruins the whole jersey for me. They look like soccer jerseys with all that screen printing, not hockey jerseys. I happen to like the logo a lot though.

Loved the throwbacks as well. Personally, I dislike the regular jerseys because I can't stand the fake stars/laces. It ruins the whole jersey for me. They look like soccer jerseys with all that screen printing, not hockey jerseys. I happen to like the logo a lot though.

Yea I can do without the stars and fake laces too.  But the basic concept of the jersey is great imo.

Yea I can do without the stars and fake laces too.  But the basic concept of the jersey is great imo.

my list of grievances: fake laces, stars, no bottom striping, and the blue is much too dark. Yes Nike was going for a soccer look, it's obvious. The crest I don't mind.

At the end of the day it's just a jersey so I don't want to seem like I've lost sleep over it, but just looking at the throwback jerseys today it highlights how bad those other ones are IMO.

Oshie - Stastny - Wheeler was great today. Really hoping they continue to role with that. Kessel - Pavs - JvR is doing great as well. 

Parise - Backes - Callahan is an elite checking line, and would be tearing it up on an NHL sized rink but with the wider and shorter offensive zone their forechecking goes to waste. 

Brown - Kesler - Kane is a wildcard. Kesler and Kane are playing great, but Brown looks AWFUL I thought. Maybe skate Pax there for a shift or two. 

Parise has been thoroughly invisible on the score sheet but has been doing enough little things. I think it shows the depth having Kane and Parise relatively quiet but have three wins.

Hoping they go back to Quick. 

By the way, I love the way the point system is set up. Makes every game worth 3 points regardless of what happens. Awesome.

That's exactly how I feel. There was a great hockey jersey to be made with that crest... And Nike made the worst one possible.