yahdevs56

Hi! I'm a new kid here. I've lived in jersey all my life and I've been a Devils fan for just as long. I'm into sports, especially hockey (duh) and um...yeah. :noclue: I sing and play softball too. :whistling:

EDIT: So...'sup?

Edited by yahdevs56

:hi: So, d'ya play on your high school hockey team or anything?

Nope. :hi: Just softball. The team sucks though, we're 4-16 this year which is about .20. Our season is over. (.50 makes the playoffs)

We don't even have a hockey team. :( But a budget was passed for a set of district teams. There's nowhere to play and they're raising money for it. They need like $250,000 to support one and then there's the matter of who we would play against. So then the other teams would need to raise just as much. I would so be goalie if there was a team, though.

Edited by yahdevs56

Anywhere near Maplewood??

we desperately need to revitalize the Maplewood hockey scene :rant: :rant:

and yeah like welcome too and stuff :P

Sorry...I don't live near Maplewood, more toward central Jersey. And I haven't put on skates since was little. I want to get back to skating lessons and stuff but I can't risk getting hurt for next season. (I broke my finger in January and didn't get to play softball until a week before the last game) I broke my leg in summer of '06 and had to sit out everything until more than a year later. So I'm an injury magnet, not the best person for a team.

hiya :)

Hi! :boogie:

Welcome.

But boy do all these young people make me feel old sometimes.....been out of high school more than 20 years...sigh :blink:

I'm young for a high schooler though. 14 and I'm already going into sophmore year. All my friends are getting out of middle school this year. Now I feel old. :unsure:

Welcome aboard! Wow there seems to be more and more youngins around here all the time....it is great to see some young new Devils and hockey fans!

Hi! :boogie:

I'm young for a high schooler though. 14 and I'm already going into sophmore year. All my friends are getting out of middle school this year. Now I feel old. :unsure:

Wow. 14.

I remember being 14. Sigh. No I don't.

EDIT... oh yeah, I do... it was when the Devils won their first cup!! :thumbsup:

Edited by Devil Dan 56

Wow. 14.

I remember being 14. Sigh. No I don't.

EDIT... oh yeah, I do... it was when the Devils won their first cup!! :thumbsup:

It's okay, I don't remember '95 much either. (I was 1 1/2 when they won their first cup) But I have a better memory of first grade. (2000!) :thumbsup: