Jagr is frustrated.

Mike Brown

I want someone to call out Lou.  Would any player have the balls to do it?

That worked out so well for Mike Jefferson Danton.

Oh yea I forgot!

Mike Rupp

Mike McKenna

Mike Commodore

Mike Jefferson Danton

And they all showed Lou, they did!!

Now I'm trying to think of someone who told off Lou publicly and had a nice career. Nothing comes to mind just yet, but there's gotta be a few. Broten was at the end of his career when he told the Devils to F off.

And they all showed Lou, they did!!

Now I'm trying to think of someone who told off Lou publicly and had a nice career. Nothing comes to mind just yet, but there's gotta be a few. Broten was at the end of his career when he told the Devils to F off.

Commodore at least ended up winning a Cup.

Just for the record, I was only like half serious when I said someone should call out Lou.

Good. PDB needs to feel some heat.

Still ticked Fayne and Salvador are playing over Larsson

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I get the feeling, but does anyone honestly think they are going to start scratching Salvador? I mean, he's the team captain, they must like him. I wonder if any NHL team regularly scratched its captain?

But, a trade...now you are talking.

I get the feeling, but does anyone honestly think they are going to start scratching Salvador? I mean, he's the team captain, they must like him. I wonder if any NHL team regularly scratched its captain?

i couldnt see them scratching their own captain i mean that would be pretty bad.. and no one is going to want his ass

Not regular, but Buffalo scratched Craig Rivet. And of course Langenbrunner was too when captaining the Devils. 

Edited by Marshall