Board Meet Saturday Night ROLL CALL

msweet

Yeah, I think I saw you walk by me on the concourse.

The only other board member I saw was Crasher. My father was the one sitting with Paige by you. He told me all about betting your friend $1 to eat his nachos with the piece of confetti in it, yuck.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was silly sting... and we were grossed out by it even at football Sunday... Our bartender told him when he ordered nachos there he wasn't allowed to have any cause we don't serve silly string in a classy place like this!! :lol:

Yeah I was all over the upper level trying to get USED to the place!! :thumbsup:

Yeah, I think I saw you walk by me on the concourse.

The only other board member I saw was Crasher. My father was the one sitting with Paige by you. He told me all about betting your friend $1 to eat his nachos with the piece of confetti in it, yuck.

Edited by RD

Well I knew who everyone named -- I didn't know brodeurgirl30... and I don't know the two women on the end no one else can name.

I'm sad I missed you all :(

and you'd all know Crasher if you saw him -- he's one of those guys you see everywhere.. like the Lurker! I remember one game we were watching on TV -- my husband said there's *TheLurker* just as a joke... then she walked right through the screen -- we cracked up!

What's funny is both of you are very cool - not at all in your face (Crasher -- you just wish, I maintain I've NEVER seen you obnoxious -- Paige slammin' the glass now, THAT'S a whole other story :giggle: ).

and you'd all know Crasher if you saw him -- he's one of those guys you see everywhere.. like the Lurker! I remember one game we were watching on TV -- my husband said there's *TheLurker* just as a joke... then she walked right through the screen -- we cracked up!

What's funny is both of you are very cool - not at all in your face (Crasher -- you just wish, I maintain I've NEVER seen you obnoxious -- Paige slammin' the glass now, THAT'S a whole other story :giggle: ).

Well I knew who everyone named -- I didn't know brodeurgirl30... and I don't know the two women on the end no one else can name.

I'm sad I missed you all :(

Dang...I meant to swing by you guys during the intermission and say hey but I attempted to go from section 209 to the Fire Lounge and got completely turned around. I think I circumnavigated the arena twice in an attempt to get there. Not as easy as walking down to the concourse and making a left like it was at CAA. If you saw me, I was wearing the Bulletproof jersey, number 33 and I was with my friend who was wearing a homemade Vanbiesbrouck jersey.

Hope to see you all at another game!

Edited by Bulletproof

That was F'ing ridiculous ! :angry: WTF those people were idiots .. I hope they change that and use a bouncer, it looked so white trash, here are Dano and whoever putting a spin on whatever and these people are making faces and telling their mom their on tv.

I am second from the right on the front row, just to confirm it. My husband and I had a great time and was definitely cool to put faces with names. The place was awesome, food was great, and we enjoyed are time in NY as well. My husband said that we could make the trip up at least once a year. When I get a chance I will post my pics.

I am second from the right on the front row, just to confirm it. My husband and I had a great time and was definitely cool to put faces with names. The place was awesome, food was great, and we enjoyed are time in NY as well. My husband said that we could make the trip up at least once a year. When I get a chance I will post my pics.

It was nice to meet everyone(though I only really meet G9 Sammy and Sweets :rant: stupid escalators)

Gordie I was expecting to see you propped up in the corner or something :lol:

--------------------------------------

BTW Sammy was El D there?? I assumed you came with him but :noclue:

or did I miss him

Edited by Devilish34

Here's the NJDev's crew at the board meet

213956024-L.jpg

Beauties! :koolaid: Sammy, did you make the trip with someone or by your lonesome?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.