479 replies to this topic

#401 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:41 AM

Ive got mu6atu (carolina), kaz (jets), and semenoid (habs) left this week. I will be on tonight. Probably around 8ish. If any of you are going to be on let me know cause i can come on earlier or later if you need me to. I wanna get these games done before everyone loses power from murderstorm 2012

#402 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:52 AM

I lost power in the hurricane and might not get it back until Monday...which totally sucks. Is there any way we can make an exception this week and give the teams a few extra days to get their games in? I would hate to have all of those games simmed, and I imagine a few others are in the same type of situation as I am.
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#403 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:19 AM

I still have to play the Rangers. I messaged him 5 times over the course of 3 days (he was online when I sent them all) and he hasn't responded

#404 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:12 AM

I still have to play the Rangers. I messaged him 5 times over the course of 3 days (he was online when I sent them all) and he hasn't responded

its been his brother thats been online. The kid thats the rags only plays NHL really. If it sayd hes playing minecraft or madden is not him.

#405 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:15 AM

I lost power in the hurricane and might not get it back until Monday...which totally sucks. Is there any way we can make an exception this week and give the teams a few extra days to get their games in? I would hate to have all of those games simmed, and I imagine a few others are in the same type of situation as I am.

what do other people think about extending this week? Im not sure how many people are without power in the league. I was urging people days in advance to get as many games done in advance. I dont really want to extend it by a lot cause i would rather keep the league moving. But i would like to hear what other people think.

#406 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,363 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:39 PM

Personally I think they should just be simulated. It's not ideal, but keeps the league moving. In the end, it's only a game.

Those with power outages really should have other priorities than rushing to get back online to play some NHL GM Connected games.

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

#407 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:03 PM

Personally I think they should just be simulated. It's not ideal, but keeps the league moving. In the end, it's only a game.

Those with power outages really should have other priorities than rushing to get back online to play some NHL GM Connected games.

Agreed

#408 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:41 PM

I'm not saying it's a priority for me (although it's not like my home suffered any damage or anything), but I would much rather play than have it simmed.
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#409 cheggy89

cheggy89

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:29 PM

Having trouble logging in to Xbox live! Will be on soon

#410 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:41 AM

I had two games remaining but I am now back in Toms River where I have no power... If they get simmed, they get simmed... No worries

#411 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

I think what im going to do is sim this week in a bit. But if players like JWomp and NYR. Dont get power back for a while during this week then i will extend this upcoming week a bit. The uncertainty of when everyone will be getting power back is the main thing im worried about. I dont want to extend it a few days only to find out that everyone is still without power and no games got done. If players are still without power throught this upcoming schedule period let me know and ill extend it through next weekend. does that sound good to everyone?

#412 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

I think what im going to do is sim this week in a bit. But if players like JWomp and NYR. Dont get power back for a while during this week then i will extend this upcoming week a bit. The uncertainty of when everyone will be getting power back is the main thing im worried about. I dont want to extend it a few days only to find out that everyone is still without power and no games got done. If players are still without power throught this upcoming schedule period let me know and ill extend it through next weekend. does that sound good to everyone?

Good idea. We need to keep this moving

#413 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,363 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

I think it would depend on the amount of people. If its one or two people... I think we should move on. But if its significant, obviously delay it.

image-300x225.jpg

| 2014 Season | 

#414 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:29 PM

I think it would depend on the amount of people. If its one or two people... I think we should move on. But if its significant, obviously delay it.

to my knowledge its only jwomp and NYR. I could be wrong though. I tallied up games played and it was actually a pretty active week considering everything that happened this week

#415 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,363 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:35 PM

It's your call... but Id say if its just 2 we should just move on. In all likelihood they should have power by next Friday anyways, making it a non-issue... or a serious personal issue if they are still without in which case I definitely don't see them rushing on to play games.

image-300x225.jpg

| 2014 Season | 

#416 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:09 PM

i simmed ahead around 1-ish. I will watch games this week, and if anyone has an issue with power let me know

#417 PWW

PWW

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:02 PM

I'm still without power, hence only the few games played. This is the first time I've been online since Monday. Not sure when my power will be back, but it should be sometime in the next few days or at the least by Wednesday. I'll try to keep you posted.

believe-devs.jpg

#418 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

Hey, i cant remember if the gm of Tampa Bay is from the forum or if he was friends with someone from the forum but, whoever knows him can they ask him if they still want to be part of the league? I havnt kicked him yet because i was pretty sure he was someones friend, but he hasnt played more than 2 games a week over the past 5 weeks. If someone could ask him if he still wants to play and if so if he could try to be more active, that would be great.

#419 KAZ

KAZ

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:09 AM

Finally got power back late Saturday, and my parents got it back yesterday. Will try to get online and play some games this week, but it may be a bit crazy around the house. We were lucky enough not to have any serious damage, but still a lot to do and check on since we had no power and heat for almost 7 days...

#420 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:30 AM

Still no power here in Toms River... hoping it will be back soon...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users