Rumor- Kovalchuk to Devils

adavid

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's a conversational way to talk about a rumor.

Agreed, it sounded like he was saying it to get a "Whaaaaat?" kind of reaction so that he could then defend his belief that the trade would happen. I don't think he meant it to mean that it was a fact, but the way he got cut off before he could really talk about it much made it seem that way.

Agreed, it sounded like he was saying it to get a "Whaaaaat?" kind of reaction so that he could then defend his belief that the trade would happen. I don't think he meant it to mean that it was a fact, but the way he got cut off before he could really talk about it much made it seem that way.

The problem was with the XM Host. He should have said. "Is that a rumor? where did you hear that from?"

The problem was with the XM Host. He should have said. "Is that a rumor? where did you hear that from?"

Yeah but I think he was just as surprised as we are to have heard it blurted out like that. I guess he didn't really get a chance to confirm that it was just a rumor, he just let out a surprised "No..."

god, if you guys are bored at work, just call the devils den.. phone bomb them with kovlachek jersey inquires.. i mean, because then the devil den guy would have to call somebody upstairs saying, " who is this kovlachek guy?!" then the rumor will get heavier!

i dont want him, not that is offensive is terrible ( which it isn't), but we have SO many wingers, espcailly in the minors.

JEEZ if we would of been able to get stajan. that would of been perfect. put mccamond and and neidermyder to their real postion. I think big trade or not, bergfors isn't going to be a devil for much longer..

god, if you guys are bored at work, just call the devils den.. phone bomb them with kovlachek jersey inquires.. i mean, because then the devil den guy would have to call somebody upstairs saying, " who is this kovlachek guy?!" then the rumor will get heavier!

i dont want him, not that is offensive is terrible ( which it isn't), but we have SO many wingers, espcailly in the minors.

JEEZ if we would of been able to get stajan. that would of been perfect. put mccamond and and neidermyder to their real postion. I think big trade or not, bergfors isn't going to be a devil for much longer..

yeah this is a good idea let's just make some guy's day miserable. i'm sure lou checks with the devils' den guy to see who people are calling in about jerseys for.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.