• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they actually played three songs tonight; in order:

satriani goal song

pennywise goal song

ole.

the satriani song really didn't work well. the pennywise did and the ole actually really did, but i think it also had to do with the timing of the goal. i still think it's obvious that r&r part II is far and away the best one.

I voted for White Zombie......otherwise it would probably have been Bouncing Souls or Kern Kraft 4000

I agree with those, good choices.

White Zombie's Super Charger Heaven has to be the one.

DEVIL MAN, DEVIL MAN callin'

DEVIL MAN, DEVIL MAN runnin' my head yeah

That's what I was thinking too.

But then I thought how Megadeth JAMS!! and suggested Symphony Of Destruction. :evil:

Ole is so friggin stupid....this isn't a soccer game played between 2 south american teams....i'm not trying to be racist here, but Ole really isn't a hockey song....

Tell that to the Mets, they've used the song all year only with a twist ('Jose, Jose, Jose'), I'm sure its popularity with the Mets is a reason why it's a candidate for Devils goal song :P Hell works for me, but I'll take anything that's good enough so people aren't b-tching and moaning about having the Rock and Roll song back, geez people act like it's been the goal song for 20 years.

Edited by Hasan4978

Weirdly enough, I don't believe the NHL has banned the song, I think it was just banned by the Devils organization because I heard it being used as the goal song for a Predators game.

I also heard it played at the Tampa Bay game.

I dont know if anyone mentioned it or not but how about "Boom" by POD.

:clap:

I dont know if anyone mentioned it or not but how about "Boom" by POD.

That song rocks! And it's all quiet, then ................................................. BOOM!!!!! "ready or not" :evil:

i got too many good memories with rock and roll part 2

but if it's going to be something else, go with something distinctly jersey but that won't get annoying after hearing it 100-200 times during the course of a season.

so it's got to be

THE BOSS - DANCING IN THE DARK

actually seriously it should be something without any real words because that's going to get annoying

the immigrant song is a good idea, but blur - song 2 is fine for me. or maybe some Puff Daddy and the Family - Victory

Ole is so friggin stupid....this isn't a soccer game played between 2 south american teams....i'm not trying to be racist here, but Ole really isn't a hockey song....

I agree though Moving to Newark and Bouncing souls being a Jersey band...... hmmmm....

And the Canadiens don't use it as a goal song they just start singing it for no apparent reason...... :noclue:

http://www.newjerseydevils.com/2005/html/f...lsong/index.php

Results of the Goal Song Poll

Nearly 4,000 votes were cast by Devils fans for the Devils Goal Song for the 2006-07 season. The top 3 vote-getters, in order, by a close margin, included Ole! by the Bouncing Souls, KernKraft 400 by Zombie Nation, and Crowd Chant by Joe Satriani. Make sure you attend a Devils game in the near future to hear the results in person. The Devils will rotate playing these three songs throughout the season.

Listen to the Top 3:

Ole! by the Bouncing Souls

KernKraft 400 by Zombie Nation

Crowd Chant by Joe Satriani