2006 Goal Song Poll

officerfarva

I can't believe Ole won.  I honestly just can't believe it.  After all the great suggestions that were put forward, fvcking Ole gets it.  That was the ONE fvckING CHOICE I was absolutely against.  I give up on this team's PR department.  I wonder if they even kept track of the votes or just went with what the team used to use. 

I'd boo during ole, but it's pointless now, so I'll just stand there miserably while that stupid fvcking soccer chant gets played after the Devils score.

/rant.  Unbelievable.  

Edit:  And then Zombie-freakin-Nation with the second place finish!  Let's just go totally cliche while we're at it.  Zzzzz this freakin team man

Edit2:  Clearly the solution to this problem is to just chant "You Suck, you suck, you suck, you suuuuck...you suck...you suck..." to the melody of Ole.  That'll get things done.  /s.

Edit3:  I'm a blithering idiot, ugh

Edited by Devilsfan118

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe Ole won.  I honestly just can't believe it.  After all the great suggestions that were put forward, fvcking Ole gets it.  That was the ONE fvckING CHOICE I was absolutely against.  I give up on this team's PR department.  I wonder if they even kept track of the votes or just went with what the team used to use. 

I'd boo during ole, but it's pointless now, so I'll just stand there miserably while that stupid fvcking soccer chant gets played after the Devils score.

/rant.  Unbelievable.  

Edit:  And then Zombie-freakin-Nation with the second place finish!  Let's just go totally cliche while we're at it.  Zzzzz this freakin team man

Edit2:  Clearly the solution to this problem is to just chant "You Suck, you suck, you suck, you suuuuck...you suck...you suck..." to the melody of Ole.  That'll get things done.  /s

What are you talking about?  You know this is an old thread?  Most of the responses are from about 7 years ago.  It's from when the song was first changed (it was brought back for the 2008-09 season).

New song hasn't been picked yet. 

Read this, THIS is how the new song is being chosen:

http://devils.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=93039

What are you talking about?  You know this is an old thread?  Most of the responses are from about 7 years ago.  It's from when the song was first changed (it was brought back for the 2008-09 season).

New song hasn't been picked yet. 

Read this, THIS is how the new song is being chosen:

http://devils.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=93039

Ah..well...awkward..

of these choices, i'd pick the satriani song but it feels too similar to the rangers goal song.

i actually wrote in Stand Up by Dave Matthews. You can loop the rocking part of the chorus pretty well I think.

I'm as big a DMB fan you'll find, and would hate that as our song. I wish there was a way we could incorporate the live Warehouse intro with (WOO) that Jayson Werth used as his walk up song. Not very goal song-esque, though.

Not sure which of these threads to post in but I like Tim's suggestions here:

http://devilsarmyblog.com/2013/10/17/making-the-case-for-a-new-goal-song-vol-1/

I just submitted my pick: "Light 'Em Up" by Fall Out Boy at 00:49

If you haven't heard it yet, listen to it via the link I put above.. I don't think any other team uses it right now

Edited by Colin226

I just submitted my pick: "Light 'Em Up" by Fall Out Boy at 00:49

If you haven't heard it yet, listen to it via the link I put above.. I don't think any other team uses it right now

ah man that would be perfect if the flyers werent using it.. sh!tttt i certainly dont want the same song as them though that would be lame and make for a lot of sh!t talking about how we stole their song lol

Not sure which of these threads to post in but I like Tim's suggestions here:

http://devilsarmyblog.com/2013/10/17/making-the-case-for-a-new-goal-song-vol-1/

I love the Burn it to the Ground mock.  I love when the song is playing simultaneously as the goal horn.  Pittsburgh does it that way, and Dallas did as well.