All Jersey Talk

mmajeski06

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys know if thejerseyhub.com is a good place to get jerseys??

I'm interested in this: http://thejerseyhub.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=304

Anyone?

I'm interested in this: http://thejerseyhub.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=304

Anyone?

Honestly not sure as I have only had light experience with Russian jerseys.

My one bit if advice would be just to make sure you get the right size as I think their sizes tend to be a little different than the CCM and reebok sizes we are used to.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone seen this? I just noticed that the NHL added a new line called Accelerator. It is basically an expansion of the Black Ice brand of jerseys but with some modifications and more stuff. The hat looks pretty nice to me and so does some of the other stuff, but not sure what their angle is. Kinda looks like they are trying to get the "Urban" feel of Black Ice away by adding a few stripes and changing the look of the lettering of the jerseys.

http://shop.nhl.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=18752306&f=PAD%2FTeam%2FNew+Jersey+Devils&fbc=1&fbn=Team%7CNew+Jersey+Devils

There is a coupon code for 25% off from NHL store. It is at the top of the front page of the site.

• 2 weeks later...

So i was looking for information on the retro jersey last night and after zero luck on finding one i caved and worked out a deal for the Corrente on eBay. I will have to post pictures as soon as it arrives. Very stoked to get that, does anyone else own of the game issued's or game used?

anyone ever order from customthrowbackjerseys.com?

No but I've seen that site a bit. Not sure how reliable or how legit it is as some of the jerseys seem suspect.

Kinda reminds me of another site that had a similar name whose owner basically scammed people out of money and never sent product to customers or took many months to ship jerseys out. He later was under investigation by his states attorney general and now the site I believe is gone.

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful jerseys!

Thanks and I got them four weeks to the day after I sent them out.  They did a fantastic job and they look exactly like the pictures I sent them.  Everything is stitched and even that Devils 10th anniversary patch is the real deal and not a Dorholt fake.

Customthrowbackjerseys.com is actually a good site, I have a Stevens, a Daneyko and a Nieds from them and they do great work. Can't speak for all their work, but nothing was off with any of the jerseys I bought from them. I actually just picked up the 100 year Stanley Cup anniversary patch from '93 to slap on another Stevens jersey I have.

Customthrowbackjerseys.com is actually a good site, I have a Stevens, a Daneyko and a Nieds from them and they do great work. Can't speak for all their work, but nothing was off with any of the jerseys I bought from them. I actually just picked up the 100 year Stanley Cup anniversary patch from '93 to slap on another Stevens jersey I have.

I mean judging by the pictures on their site they do not look half bad.  However just some of the feedback I have heard from other jersey collecting websites make me very concerned and I am a little bit of a perfectionist.  I'd just rather not take the chance but again that is also just my opinion.

I mean judging by the pictures on their site they do not look half bad.  However just some of the feedback I have heard from other jersey collecting websites make me very concerned and I am a little bit of a perfectionist.  I'd just rather not take the chance but again that is also just my opinion.

. I hear ya. Jerseys are expensive, so you wanna make sure you're getting it done right when you spend a lot of money. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again though.

Just curious what some of you think regarding the 100 year Cup patch from '93: the jersey I was going to have it sewn on to has one of those CCM tags across the back of the neck above the name plate. I guess that's something that could be viewed as a historical inaccuracy since they didn't have those tags on the back back then. I was wondering what some of you jersey lovers/aficianados thought. That's really the only thing that I guess wouldn't match up, its the same jersey style and everything (a CCM 550).

Edited by MadDog2020

Just curious what some of you think regarding the 100 year Cup patch from '93: the jersey I was going to have it sewn on to has one of those CCM tags across the back of the neck above the name plate. I guess that's something that could be viewed as a historical inaccuracy since they didn't have those tags on the back back then. I was wondering what some of you jersey lovers/aficianados thought. That's really the only thing that I guess wouldn't match up, its the same jersey style and everything (a CCM 550).

It really depends on who you ask.  I know if you go on other jersey forums they will instantly call it a jersey foul.  Hell there are members on those boards who will cry foul if you put a player who has only worn the Reebok wordmarked jerseys that came out last year on a Reebok vector jersey.  It really gets that petty and anal.

Honestly it is really up to you and what you like.  While I can be pretty anal about my jerseys, I don't think I have reached that point yet and do not think I will ever be that picky to reach that point at all.  I would say go for it.

Edited by DevsMan84

It really depends on who you ask. I know if you go on other jersey forums they will instantly call it a jersey foul. Hell there are members on those boards who will cry foul if you put a player who has only worn the Reebok wordmarked jerseys that came out last year on a Reebok vector jersey. It really gets that petty and anal.

Honestly it is really up to you and what you like. While I can be pretty anal about my jerseys, I don't think I have reached that point yet and do not think I will ever be that picky to reach that point at all. I would say go for it.

. Word DM. You and I are pretty much on the same page on this one. It's always nice to get some third party perspective though. I honestly can't believe people are THAT anal about the Reebok jerseys, who even pays attention to that?! I've actually seen Reebok Edge Stevens and Nieds jerseys on ebay, now THAT I could understand being anal about lol. But as long as you have a jersey that's historically accurate in style and color/number and letter font, I don't see the big deal. Edited by MadDog2020

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.