All Jersey Talk

mmajeski06

Very nice! I take it not game worn? Still love those Cosby jerseys from the 80's.

Thanks, I was thinking it might be game worn myself. I don't see many early Devils authentics unless they are game worn, but this jersey is in way too good of condition.

Thanks, I was thinking it might be game worn myself. I don't see many early Devils authentics unless they are game worn, but this jersey is in way too good of condition.

Yeah most of the older game worms from that time are pretty hammered. Got it through eBay or a collector?

• 2 weeks later...

Where is the best place to get an authentic jersey these days.. And I don't mean some cheapo I do edge piece of garbage.. I mean one of the actual ones that the players wear.. I tried some of the links on the first page of this thread and none of them seem to have anything available I even tried NHL.com and the only thing I could find their are the replicas.. I looked on meigray for a blank figuring I could just send it somewhere for the name plate and numbers but they didnt have any available... I would just buy a clarky game worn if he resigns but he wears like a 58 I think it was and thats way too big my jersey size is only a large which I beleive is like a 50 or a 52?

Where is the best place to get an authentic jersey these days.. And I don't mean some cheapo I do edge piece of garbage.. I mean one of the actual ones that the players wear.. I tried some of the links on the first page of this thread and none of them seem to have anything available I even tried NHL.com and the only thing I could find their are the replicas.. I looked on meigray for a blank figuring I could just send it somewhere for the name plate and numbers but they didnt have any available... I would just buy a clarky game worn if he resigns but he wears like a 58 I think it was and thats way too big my jersey size is only a large which I beleive is like a 50 or a 52?

I have a blank Edge from MeiGray, size 52, white, brand new with tags. PM me if you're interested.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like an Andy Greene tee where may I find it? I don't see it through NHL.com or fansedge

Nah I think the only place you can get it is at the arena.

I know NHL.com won't allow you to put current players in an if you do, the system rejects it. I heard if a trick where you just put a space before and after the name and it will allow it. Like if you want Greene just type [space]GREENE[space] and it should allow it

JAG Sports Marketing is "auctioning" a game worn Ryan Carter jersey off today...ends at 2 p.m. on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=502662333114632&set=a.144726755574860.27861.144628805584655&type=1

The bidding is already up to $250.

If I was to sell this to the open market, I would say I could get approx $200.  We all know some dope will probably drop over $350 for this so god speed to them.

Again this is what I am figuring as they do not list the year and set #.

Oh and BTW I have been seriously LOLing at the guys on gameworn.net going nuts over the Meigray grab bag they are having now.  $299 for a single "pull" and no return for credit offers.  I did the grab bag last year and it will be the last one I ever do.  Never again will I be a sucker for these things.

which translates out to what like a xxl? ... all the game worns are too damn big to wear, sucks.

I wear an XL for the Premier replicas and a size 56 would probably fit just right for that.  I have a Greene size 56 game worn and a White size 58+ game worn and the Greene fits me better.

The game worns are also cut a little differently than the replicas or the "official" Indo-Edges.  They also tend to have shorter sleeves too.

so if i wear a large jersey then i could most likely get away with a size 56 game worn being im 6' about 190lb's.. ive been nervous about buying one and it being like a dress id never wear it and it would be a waste of an investment for me..very good to know, thanks man!

so if i wear a large jersey then i could most likely get away with a size 56 game worn being im 6' about 190lb's.. ive been nervous about buying one and it being like a dress id never wear it and it would be a waste of an investment for me..very good to know, thanks man!

It might be a tiny bit big on you, but I think you should be fine.

It can't be nearly as bad as I see a 5'9, 160 pound guy I see wear a Devils Mitchell and Ness size 60 jersey lol.

Dorholt is really something else.  Look at him trying to rip off his own customers.

If you go to his website below, you will see the White Retro devils jerseys are all marked as sold out for $99.

http://dorholtcustomsports.com/oldschooldevilspurchasepage.html

Yet, if you go on ebay and his eBay alias, lo and behold he has a white retro devils jersey, but for $125 starting bid or $150 BIN.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Jersey-Devils-vintage-style-hockey-jersey-size-LARGE-/151031121863?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item232a2807c7#ht_175wt_958

This is not the first time I have caught him doing this over the past year.  Guy has had these as "sold out" forever yet he has plenty to sell for more money on eBay.

Dorholt is really something else.  Look at him trying to rip off his own customers.

If you go to his website below, you will see the White Retro devils jerseys are all marked as sold out for $99.

http://dorholtcustomsports.com/oldschooldevilspurchasepage.html

Yet, if you go on ebay and his eBay alias, lo and behold he has a white retro devils jersey, but for $125 starting bid or $150 BIN.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Jersey-Devils-vintage-style-hockey-jersey-size-LARGE-/151031121863?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item232a2807c7#ht_175wt_958

This is not the first time I have caught him doing this over the past year.  Guy has had these as "sold out" forever yet he has plenty to sell for more money on eBay.

I'm not sure what the guy's doing.  His website is all jacked up and all those jersey's are "sold out."  But if you email him, he'll tell you they're in stock for the stated price of $99 (+$50 for customization).  Then he puts these on ebay for up to $50 more.  He's kinda all over the place.

I've seen a few of his repro's in person at the arena, and they're not bad.  Judging from the inside label, the jerseys themselves look to be made by Pedersons, who used to make the North Stars on ice jersey's I think.  I've been on the lookout for an Xmas White for a while, but the "real deal" can be had on ebay for about the same price if you're patient.

Edited by Drifter77

I'm not sure what the guy's doing.  His website is all jacked up and all those jersey's are "sold out."  But if you email him, he'll tell you they're in stock for the stated price of $99 (+$50 for customization).  Then he puts these on ebay for up to $50 more.  He's kinda all over the place.

I've seen a few of his repro's in person at the arena, and they're not bad.  Judging from the inside label, the jerseys themselves look to be made by Pedersons, who used to make the North Stars on ice jersey's I think.  I've been on the lookout for an Xmas White for a while, but the "real deal" can be had on ebay for about the same price if you're patient.

I've seen his jerseys at the Rock in person too, and they range from somewhat passable to outright brutal.  I saw a guy recently wearing a white X-mas jersey at the Rock and the sizing was all wonky and the stitching had crooked letters.  Not only that but the NHL 75th anniversary patch was a too-large reproduction and the Devils 10th anniversary patch was not only a bad reporoduction (you can tell because the reproductions are missing the silverish threading inside the "10"), but it was sewn in the wrong place.  Instead of an inch or 2 to the left of the CCM label on the back bottom hem, it was sewn dead-center on the bottom back hem (so about 3-4 inches off from where it should be).  Not only that but the striping all over the jersey was way off.  It looked a mess.  I really do not know why people go to him when he is trying to rip off his own customers.  If he has the stuff in stock, he should say so instead of people catching him in the act like this.

But who am I kidding trying to expect better from a guy who makes domestic knockoffs.

Edited by DevsMan84

• 4 weeks later...

Someone had posted pictures of their custom Brouder Christmas Jersey throwback a while back. I'm having mine done during the summer and was wondering if whoever it was could please repost those pictures.

Thanks,

Mike

Someone had posted pictures of their custom Brouder Christmas Jersey throwback a while back. I'm having mine done during the summer and was wondering if whoever it was could please repost those pictures.

Thanks,

Mike

Looking for authenticity to that when Brodeur was a rookie in 91-92 season or looking for something that looks like now?  If now you have a CCM replica that they have been selling or an authentic Reebok Edge version?

Looking for authenticity to that when Brodeur was a rookie in 91-92 season or looking for something that looks like now?  If now you have a CCM replica that they have been selling or an authentic Reebok Edge version?

I have the replica they have been selling (gift from ex gf). I would like it to look as close to what Marty wore his rookie year.

Mike

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.