Steve Bernier Reaction at the Home Opener

grcenter47

Stever Bernier Reaction  

66 members have voted

1. 1. When Steve Bernier gets introduced at the Rock, what will you do?

• Standing applause and cheer
    • Boo him
    • Neither/No opinion

He was big in the Florida series and was a key depth guy throughout the season. One bad play after a non call will not ruin everything he did for us. He was really hard on himself after game 6 so I will cheer for him, he deserves it, and I cheer for all the guys on opening night anyways.

Yup, Glad we kept him he played hard and strong for us

To show up just after the game to the fans.... ready to take the fire... This guy deserve a good treatment.

But more important, i think it's really time to turn the page and go forward.

He also made himself immediately available to the media for post-game... That says a lot. Not every player (even Parise, Kovalchuk) would do that.

i cheered him when he arrived on the bus that rainy day, i will cheer him again. that penalty was handed from the networks down, there is no way a big market team gets handicapped like that for a play in SCF.

Oh come on. Don't play that card. You think the refs actually called one and not the other based on team background? Give me a break, it's the Cup finals, the refs were probably just as nervous as the players. So they missed a call. Like we didn't have ONE call go our way the whole post season