Upcoming Autograph Signings

Quinn01

Wasn't the parking for the last Parise All-American Ford event a pain in the ass? I remember someone had commented on it, but perhaps if anyone had experience they can share some tips!

If it helps, there's a big Sears parking lot across the street from the Ford dealership and about 20 yards down. It is empty on Sundays because of the Bergen County blue laws.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the Parise signing today. I got there at 9:45 ish, and didn't get to meet him. I got an auto photo though, and also a front line placing at the signing in Old Bridge in 3 weeks. I freezed my a$$ off though, but an auto is an auto.

So what was the point of him being there? Did you even see him?

I went to the Parise signing today. I got there at 9:45 ish, and didn't get to meet him. I got an auto photo though, and also a front line placing at the signing in Old Bridge in 3 weeks. I freezed my a$$ off though, but an auto is an auto.

I can see this was very organized;)

my sister went to the Hackensack one today... and took this picture...

IMG_0337.jpg

she sad he was real cool and that there was a HUGE line (she was also swooning hardcore, her husband just laughed)

Edited by Microwavepizza

my sister went to the Hackensack one today... and took this picture...

IMG_0337.jpg

she sad he was real cool and that there was a HUGE line (she was also swooning hardcore, her husband just laughed)

i see this pic being used as an ADD A CAPTION thread in the general discussion

Henrique and Zubrus together at Park East February 6 6-8PM.

$29.00 per autograph combo ticket (1) signature from each Zubrus & Henrique

$65.00 per photo op ticket. A posed photo with you & Both athlete taken by our professional photographer. Then printed onsite and signed by both Zubrus & Henrique

$125.00 per VIP ticket. Package limited to only 20 tickets available. The VIP package inscludes the following.

(1) autograph combo ticket value at $29.00

(1) photo op ticket. A posed photo with you & Both athlete taken by our professional photographer. Then printed onsite and signed by both Zubrus & Henrique value at $65.00

NO WAITING ONLINE

An autograph item from a current or past NJ Devil. Could be anything from a puck or photo to a signed jersey or anything in between. Its random selected.

Park East

3352 rt 35

Hazlet, NJ 07730

Henrique and Zubrus together at Park East February 6 6-8PM.

$29.00 per autograph combo ticket (1) signature from each Zubrus & Henrique

$65.00 per photo op ticket. A posed photo with you & Both athlete taken by our professional photographer. Then printed onsite and signed by both Zubrus & Henrique

$125.00 per VIP ticket. Package limited to only 20 tickets available. The VIP package inscludes the following.

(1) autograph combo ticket value at $29.00

(1) photo op ticket. A posed photo with you & Both athlete taken by our professional photographer. Then printed onsite and signed by both Zubrus & Henrique value at $65.00

NO WAITING ONLINE

An autograph item from a current or past NJ Devil. Could be anything from a puck or photo to a signed jersey or anything in between. Its random selected.

Park East

3352 rt 35

Hazlet, NJ 07730

This is an exceptional deal if anyone was thinking about it. $29 for both is unbeatable. Get As much as you can from Henrique now. Very nice place to dine and the Park East staff is top notch.

This is an exceptional deal if anyone was thinking about it. $29 for both is unbeatable. Get As much as you can from Henrique now. Very nice place to dine and the Park East staff is top notch.

I was going to go next week to Henriques signing but I think I may skip it and wait until February just to get Zub's for 9 dollars basically.

****NEW JERSEY DEVILS 2000 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION PETR SYKORA WILL BE SIGNING AT THE PARK EAST IN HAZLET ON MONDAY, MARCH 5, 2012 FROM 6-8PM!****

-----ANY ITEM $20.00-----

-----SIGNED PHOTO OP $45.00-----

-----THE "VIP PACKAGE" WILL BE $89.00.....WHICH INCLUDES ANY ITEM SIGNED, A SIGNED PHOTO OP WITH PETR SYKORA AS WELL AS NO WAITING ON LINE.-----

FOR FURTHER DETAILS CALL JAG SPORTS MARKETING AT 732-928-8600.

**TO MAKE DINNER RESERVATIONS AT THE PARK EAST BEFORE OR AFTER THE SIGNING PLEASE CALL THE PARK EAST AT 732-739-2002.**

JAG SPORTS MARKETING, LLC

WWW.JAGSPORTSMARKETING.COM

732-928-8600

THE PARK EAST RESTAURANT, BAR & SUSHI

3352 RT. 335S

HAZLET, NJ 07730

PARKEASTNJ@GMAIL.COM

732-739-2002

Edited by SatansDevils

I remember at Steiners signing last year there was a dude with several sticks, jerseys, pucks and photos I mean boxes. That night, they were all over ebay. Thats the kind of sh!t that pisses me off. I go to get things signed for my own collection.

Why would that piss you off? The guy paid for the autographs just like you. Why can't he sell them? Besides, chances are, if he had that much stuff, he still hasn't sold all of it yet. I have a small memorabilia business and I can tell you it is not nearly as easy to move the stuff as you might think. A lot of competition and EBay is flooded with so much forged stuff that a lot of people do not trust it. Not easy to sell a legit Marty autograph for $100, when some dirtbag is selling a forgery for $30.

Whoever is pricing these signings can shove it up their ass.

You do realize the promoter has to pay the player a lot of money to come sign autographs. They are not doing it to be nice guys, they are in it to also make money. Better player causes higher demand which causes higher prices.

You do realize the promoter has to pay the player a lot of money to come sign autographs. They are not doing it to be nice guys, they are in it to also make money. Better player causes higher demand which causes higher prices.

Marty has done signing recently (as within the last year) for $50-$60 on flats.

Kovy has done 2 free signings within the last year as well. (Though I will probably give him a pass on this one since it is for charity).

Why would that piss you off? The guy paid for the autographs just like you. Why can't he sell them? Besides, chances are, if he had that much stuff, he still hasn't sold all of it yet. I have a small memorabilia business and I can tell you it is not nearly as easy to move the stuff as you might think. A lot of competition and EBay is flooded with so much forged stuff that a lot of people do not trust it. Not easy to sell a legit Marty autograph for $100, when some dirtbag is selling a forgery for $30.

Simply because thats not what it was about. I understand going to get several things signed but boxes of sh!t? Thats a little excessive.

Simply because thats not what it was about. I understand going to get several things signed but boxes of sh!t? Thats a little excessive.

Also if you check his website, he has a business where people pay him to go to signing get their stuff signed by players.

He might have taken what you wrote personally because he is that guy.

Marty has done signing recently (as within the last year) for $50-$60 on flats.

Kovy has done 2 free signings within the last year as well. (Though I will probably give him a pass on this one since it is for charity).

When did Marty sign for that cheap?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.