Any Cam Janssen fans look here

brodeurrocks

Anyone interested in Janssen gamers?

I found a Windsor Spitfires jersey on the Bay. A steep starting bid of $550 but much rarer than any NHL gamer.

If interested, click HERE to view the auction.

Thats way too steep for "take it for my word, I bought it from the team".... also keeping in mind its a Cam Janssen jersey.

Ill still watch it to see if it sells, but I wouldn't think it would.

Edited by brodeurrocks

As Much as i Like Cam, im not paying that much! My Avatar Sais it all!!!

Im Beggining to think that those are your items because this is the second time you tried to make us buy something!

No Im Just Saying that if they were yours, then you just tell us that you're selling stuff!

Fair enough....If this was my sweater I wouldn't expect a starting bid of $550! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

I would think at most a Cam autograph could run you 10 dollars if its on a nice picture,\.

Ive gotten some great deals on memrobilia.

a signed, 16x20 photo of marty, with a glass covered with a puck in his glvoe 3d out of the picture, i found it for 600+ online and got it for 150 with some smart deals.

Scott stevens 8x10 i got for 40, Elias 8x10 26, the best steal, Parise before he blew up, 8x10 for 8 dollars, the same picture cost aroudn 55 now.

i have a signed authentic marty jersey which i paid 350 for but i really wanted that.

Ill take some pictures sometime and post.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.