GDT 9: Devils @ Blue Jackets

Cachorro Louco

"I thought Harrold made the right play there."

fvck you DeBoer. fvck you. You've officially lost me completely.

The only thiing I can hold my hat on is that they're just a woeful road team.    They start dropping points at home like this... watch out.   No idea what the point of no return is under this system, I assume it's going to be harder to get in because there's no chance of a  "weak southeast" season where 7 teams are playing for 10 spots

No I don't see that play ten times a game under duress, if I did, I'd have fvcking thrown my laptop out the window by now.   It was fvcking awful and irresponsible.   He just threw the puck into the fvcking slot, that's not a breakout, it's a potential centering pass.   They're lucky he realized it enough to chip it.  I'm not saying Lokti can play worth a lick, but I'm not blaming forwards for stupid decisions made by defensemen

You must have thrown your laptop out the window when Pete absolved Harrold of any blame on that play.

so your saying if the devils were winning 5-0 the rangers wouldn't suck?

None of your posts make any sense.

Huh? If you can't figure out what I meant let me clear it up for you...

the Devils suck.

They beat a team just because they had injuries and now they just lost to a sh!t bag Blue Jackets team.

Does that make sense?

The only thiing I can hold my hat on is that they're just a woeful road team.    They start dropping points at home like this... watch out.   No idea what the point of no return is under this system, I assume it's going to be harder to get in because there's no chance of a  "weak southeast" season where 7 teams are playing for 10 spots

And they've sanitized the home atmosphere too :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978

And then get us to the SCFs.......

Oh, were Larry Robinson and Adam Oates coming back and I didn't hear about it? C'mon son.

Edited by PWW

You must have thrown your laptop out the window when Pete absolved Harrold of any blame on that play.

Well, you know that's coming.   Coaches have their pets.   Just normally their "bastard sons" are better players.   Sutter was an unmitigated Langs suckup, but Langs was a first line player and pretty good.   This guy is a utility man schlub, and to make matters worse, they pair him with a lobotomy patient

Yeah odds are the coach of an NHL team and also a former player and current announcer are dead wrong. The people sitting home typing with bias and anger are probably the ones that are right. Sounds right. Yes harrold blows, and he should be benched for larsson next game, but that play, he made the correct play and the njdevs top prospect, loktionov, couldnt handle it. It happens, get over it. 

Did you hear the two idiots in the booth talking about how they thought it would be a good idea to go back to Marty? I mean, is everyone around this team stupid? Were these people lobotomized?

I did. Brodeur is like the worst goalie in the NHL. At this point Chico and the rest of 'em are just in awe of what Marty USED to be. Not what he is.

Yeah odds are the coach of an NHL team and also a former player and current announcer are dead wrong. The people sitting home typing with bias and anger are probably the ones that are right. Sounds right. Yes harrold blows, and he should be benched for larsson next game, but that play, he made the correct play and the njdevs top prospect, loktionov, couldnt handle it. It happens, get over it. 

You're gonna use PDB, Cangi, and on-air Chico to back up your point? Is this real life?

Did you hear the two idiots in the booth talking about how they thought it would be a good idea to go back to Marty? I mean, is everyone around this team stupid? Were these people lobotomized?

Must been, because either they're being intentionally delusional, or they're just not paying attention.

Oh, were Larry Robinson and Adam Oates coming back and I didn't hear about it? C'mon son.

Not to mention Parise and Kovalchuk.  A lot of people propped Pete up that year in hindsight.

Oh right i forgot mclean and lemaire didnt have them either. You guys sound like ranger fans complaining about a coach that just took you deep into the playoffs 2 yrs ago. Anyone ever think that this team is just too old and slow with zero top scoring fowards? Whos gunna lead this team in goals? Ryder, Elias? With what 25 at the most? The players need to perform and theyre not.

Oh right i forgot mclean and lemaire didnt have them either. You guys sound like ranger fans complaining about a coach that just took you deep into the playoffs 2 yrs ago. Anyone ever think that this team is just too old and slow with zero top scoring fowards? Whos gunna lead this team in goals? Ryder, Elias? With what 25 at the most? The players need to perform and theyre not.

Panthers fans warned of his handling of young players and it's becoming obviously true now. Not only that, but the team isn't winning. Hell, they're not even competing. And you can't fire the team. So there's only one option and guess what it is.

You're gonna use PDB, Cangi, and on-air Chico to back up your point? Is this real life?

Am i gunna use my own noggin, a man who is actually in charge of drawing up the breakouts, and an announcer who has played and understands the nhl far more than you ever will? Yes silly it is real life. And i never used squeek to backup my point so don't make stuff up. Loktionov made a sh!tty play, not that big of a deal, they were going to lose with or without that goal. Its just dumb to blame harrold who put the puck on his stick. Its like the sopranos, ITS OVER, find a new show.

Nice play by Jagr  on the goal to draw 2 defenders and get the puck to Ryder with a nice screen in front by Olesz.

I hope Fayne doesn't get scratched now just because he was on for 2 goals against. He wasn't the only one who made a mistake on the CBJ PPG, bad penalty by Jagr too who otherwise had a nice game. That bounce was really fortuitous for CBJ. Nothing he could do on the 3rd CBJ goal after that crazy pass by Harrold set up CBJ perfectly. It's a shame since Fayne had some nice pinches and keep-ins in the offensive zone. Sad to read that DeBoer actually defended Harrold in the post game. You just know Fayne is out for Larsson rather than Harrold out now.

Not his fault at all but there goes any hope of Schneider getting the next game. Besides Jagr, Ryder was the only other forward who seemed to do much. Nice to see Volchenkov take a big hit and respond with one of his own. Tedenby had some nice shifts early on but really seemed to fade away, though in fairness to him, so did most of the team. Still I don't think he's showing enough to warrant staying on the roster when they need to make a move. Brunner was invisible again. Another rough game for Loktionov, no shots and he continued to struggle in faceoffs (2/10). Zajac, Gionta, and Zubrus were actually decent in the circle tonight.

Salvador didn't play at all in the 3rd, I guess his hip acted up.

And i never used squeek to backup my point so don't make stuff up. Loktionov made a sh!tty play, not that big of a deal, they were going to lose with or without that goal. Its just dumb to blame harrold who put the puck on his stick. Its like the sopranos, ITS OVER, find a new show.

Yeah odds are the coach of an NHL team and also a former player and current announcer are dead wrong.

Once again, c'mon son. Also, how are you gonna call me out for being a "rangers fan" when you sit here and say the game is over down 2-1. Sue me for having faith in the team to score one freaking goal. 

Edited by PWW