Back in Black

I just want to wish everyone a happy new year and that I'm back after my computer crashed. And the unfortunately breaking up with my gf of one year on Christmas day, it was her idea not mine. The whole "I need a friend, not a bf" routine. Its hard to believe that my last appearance on the board was December 8th. I want to wish my deepest sympathy to the board member "Hells" family. I'm glad to be back. Thank you :D

Real nice of her. Not the kind of friend I'd want. I mean, couldn't she wait until the day after Christmas. :rolleyes: Did she buy you a present? Did you have one for her and did you take it back? :P Eh screw her. I don't me screw her, I mean SCREW HER! :lol: You now what I mean. B ) Welcome back. :hi:

Real nice of her. Not the kind of friend I'd want. I mean, couldn't she wait until the day after Christmas.  :rolleyes:  Did she buy you a present? Did you have one for her and did you take it back?  :P  Eh screw her. I don't me screw her, I mean SCREW HER!  :lol: You now what I mean.  B )  Welcome back. :hi:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wish she didnt accept my christmas gift :argh: but then again she is not going on vacation with me :uni::P

I just want to wish everyone a happy new year and that I'm back after my computer crashed. And the unfortunately breaking up with my gf of one year on Christmas day, it was her idea not mine. The whole "I need a friend, not a bf" routine. Its hard to believe that my last appearance on the board was December 8th. I want to wish my deepest sympathy to the board member "Hells" family. I'm glad to be back. Thank you  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow man, I had the same situation, I know how you feel.... it wasnt on Christmas but it will be a year in March... I dont take that, "I wanna be friends" bullsh!t... To me that means she wants to sleep around but still be friends, Im not stupid and wont be played...

Welcome back.

ah huh... so because me and Jen started dating our Sophmore year of High School, it's normal to not get engaged for a while, but when you are in your late 20's early 30's, and older, the timeframe till engagement shortens exponentially. Makes sense, I guess...

ONe other thing is if you know the person for long before then and/or are friends with the person before you start "dating"

ah huh... so because me and Jen started dating our Sophmore year of High School, it's normal to not get engaged for a while, but when you are in your late 20's early 30's, and older, the timeframe till engagement shortens exponentially.  Makes sense, I guess...

ONe other thing is if you know the person for long before then and/or are friends with the person before you start "dating"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

One other thing is if you know the person for long before then and/or are friends with the person before you start "dating"

cause THAT'S worked so well for me :P

(I know i'm being bitter... I do it well !!)

at least I won't be wasting money on any stupid valentine's day gift !!! :clap: (I object to any holiday that makes me spend money to show someone how I feel about them every freaking day as is :P)