Andy Greene Autograph Signing

mac760

Something tells me this one's gonna be a little more popular than the one in Bridgewater two years ago, when myself and my friend Christina were the only two there when the signing started :lol:

O yeah i think that was at BC collectables. i think they only charged 10 bucks back then. I'm gonna go and say there wil be 76X more people at this one

Edited by estreetcrew3

O yeah i think that was at BC collectables. i think they only charged 10 bucks back then. I'm gonna go and say there wil be 76X more people at this one

Yeah, that was the one. We went, she got her autograph, we walked around the mall a bit...came back and saw Andy just kind of sitting at the table signing some pucks for the store to sell and got our pictures taken with him as well, lol.

Yeah, that was the one. We went, she got her autograph, we walked around the mall a bit...came back and saw Andy just kind of sitting at the table signing some pucks for the store to sell and got our pictures taken with him as well, lol.

I think they used menu pricing for that one and I think it was $18 for a jersey which I thought was nuts. (Not sure how much flats were.) It was the same day as Martin and Zajac in Livingston which I think was $10..

Guys sorry for the delay in regards to the launching of our web store. everything appears fixed now and we are looking at a Sunday evening launch if all goes well during todays testing. The site will have the event tickets for Andy Greene on sale for advance purchase ($ave). Remember we will be offering our VIP Experience for this event! LIMITED TO ONLY 25 PEOPLE... FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. We are now also accepting phone orders or stop by the store. We will be open Sunday 12noon to 6pm

We are located in Kohl's Plaza behind Villa Pizza (in the court yard)732-264-9500

We will have a limited supply of pucks, mini helmets, 8x10's and 16x20's available at the store for purchase.

GaryC

In The Game Collectibles

Connecting You With Your Favorite Athletes!

Guys one more thing... Since you have a member that was kind enough to list our Andy Greene signing on your forum we have decided to offer all members of NJDEVS 10% off any Andy Greene ticket in our web store for the January 30th event. You must purchase tickets on-line in our e-store between Sunday 1/3/2010 and Sunday 1/10/2010 to take advantage of this offer. your discount/coupon code is njdevs. Thanks again for your support and we'll see you at the event!

GaryC

Remember the discount expires on Sunday (1/10/2010)!

In The Game Collectibles discount code for Andy Greene event = njdevs

Again this offer is only good for online purchases completed before 1/10/2010

Guys one more thing... Since you have a member that was kind enough to list our Andy Greene signing on your forum we have decided to offer all members of NJDEVS 10% off any Andy Greene ticket in our web store for the January 30th event. You must purchase tickets on-line in our e-store between Sunday 1/3/2010 and Sunday 1/10/2010 to take advantage of this offer. your discount/coupon code is njdevs. Thanks again for your support and we'll see you at the event!

GaryC

Remember the discount expires on Sunday (1/10/2010)!

In The Game Collectibles discount code for Andy Greene event = njdevs

Again this offer is only good for online purchases completed before 1/10/2010

That's awesome right there. Looking forward to this signing. What's the address for the online store? Also, how does the "VIP Experience" differ from the regular signing ticket?

That's awesome right there. Looking forward to this signing. What's the address for the online store? Also, how does the "VIP Experience" differ from the regular signing ticket?

You can go to our main page which is www.inthegamecollectibles.com and go to the on-line store link or the direct link shop.inthegamecollectibles.com

The VIP is pretty cool. *Best Value For The Price*

Each VIP ticket entitles you to:

1-Photo Op of you and Andy taken by our proffessional photographer *signed and personalized

1-Signed 8x10 *supplied by in the game

*In The Game Authentication and Hologram for above 8x10

*Top loader for 8x10

20% off any in store purchase day of event

Access to the store 15 minutes before the doors open to the general public *No waiting in line!

****Only 25 VIP tickets will be sold! $44.99 *plus you get 10% off!

Snacks and refreshments

• 3 weeks later...

1 week to Andy Greene!!!!

Also Check out below

BrEaKiNg NeWs!!! In The Game Collectibles has just made a deal with Johnny Oduya and Nicholas Burgfors of the NJ Devils for a March 21st 2010 Autograph signing! Details and venue for this event will post soon. This is the first public signing for Burgfors! Devils Fans, do not miss this event! Tickets are limited and wi......ll go on sale soon. IN THE GAME COLLECTIBLES "Connecting You With Your Favorite Athletes"

Edited by In The Game

yeah just like a few years ago when zajac and martin did a signing and greene was signing somewheres else on the same day. I think its a very smart idea for the same day

I'm not sure it is. I think someone is going to lose some business this day they otherwise would have to themselves. I'm sure that some people would like to and are going to attend both, but out of that percentage you also have the people that now have a choice to 1) go to the one closest to them 2) not have the $ for both so they choose and 3) maybe go to a player's signing they like more then the other now given a choice.

If the event times are spaced out i don't think it will be an issue as much, that way if someone wants to attend both they can. That's the best way. It's a little too far for me to attend both, but i'll be at Zajac for sure!

Edited by SJP20

Guys and Gals, In The Game Collectibles is working with Sports Minded Unlimited to have the times for both signings spread out enough that all you Devils fans can attend both events! We will post more info on this as we work out the details.

I'm not sure it is. I think someone is going to lose some business this day they otherwise would have to themselves.

I remember during the first Andy Greene signing a few years back, just about everyone who came through that I talked to were heading up to the Zajac/Martin one afterwards. While I'm sure money's a factor, I don't think too many parents mind driving their kids to two different places to get autographs, just to be able to do it all in one day. Some will probably chose one or the other, but I don't think it majorly affects either place's bottom line on the day.

Some will probably chose one or the other, but I don't think it majorly affects either place's bottom line on the day.

In this business and economy every dollar counts, especially with all things inclusive to the business hosting these events from sales, time, effort, organization, etc. The bottom line isn't just tied into the autograph fee itself, if you consider the intangible things at signings such as the sales of 8 x 10's, 16 x 20's, pucks, mini helmets, etc. Then there's the actual in-store merchandise sales of items as both stores are memorabilia shops (I bought $526 worth of various in-store items at the Clarkson signing, that'll show up on the day's bottom line ;) )

I'm hoping lots and lots of people show up for both!

Edited by SJP20

Only 5 days to ANDY GREENE of the NJ DEVILS!!! After tomorrow any tickets ordered on our website (www.inthegamecollectibles.com) will be held at the store for WILL CALL. We will not ship any more tickets. If your oder is placed prior to Tuesday afternoon your tickets will be mailed to you.

Only 5 days to ANDY GREENE of the NJ DEVILS!!! After tomorrow any tickets ordered on our website (www.inthegamecollectibles.com) will be held at the store for WILL CALL. We will not ship any more tickets. If your oder is placed prior to Tuesday afternoon your tickets will be mailed to you.

Will you have signed items for sale after the 30th for people who can't attend?! Who knows when the heck will be the next Andy Greene public signing and I doubt Steiner Sports will do a deal with him any time soon.. I buy from them a lot but they only go for the very high name players

I want to take the 90 minute ride down to you guys on Saturday. All I really need is to get the Andy Greene Jersey me and my brothers bought for my Mom for Christmas signed. I was going to get 3 VIP tickets, but will that covering everything you said, plus signing the jersey? I called on Sunday and got no answer, I'll try again tomorrow.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.