NFC/AFC Championship Weekend and NFL Awards!

CRASHER

All four picks were targeted at Kerse, someone's getting cut :P

He's not a #1 receiver...they're missing Golden Tate right about now.  He was perfect for what they did, I never really understood why they let him walk.

I better take my above post back before the game changes again :P

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And who does the GW TD go to...KEARSE OF COURSE :P  Oy vey, Seattle BETTER beat the damn Patriots in the Super Bowl now.

I actually feel bad for Packer fans, this was worse than '09 with the Devils in a way cause at least they didn't draw it out by coming back to force OT.

Edited by NJDevs4978

:rofl: .... Russel Wilson is the greatest troll in Pro Sports today!

I still can't believe I just watched that. I've been watching NFL football since I was 6 years old... I've seen some great games over the years.... That qualifies as quite possibly the most batsh!t insane game I've ever seen. Edited by MadDog2020

I still can't believe I just watched that. I've been watching NFL football since I was 6 years old... I've seen some great games over the years.... That qualifies as the quite possibly the most batsh!t insane game I've ever seen.

In terms of NFL games this was a bit like Houston-Buffalo only that game's comeback was bigger and started earlier.  But it was similar in that the team that gave up the lead did force OT and then still lost in OT anyway.

Edited by NJDevs4978

In terms of NFL games this was a bit like Houston-Buffalo only that game's comeback was bigger and started earlier.  But it was similar in that the team that gave up the lead did force OT and then still lost in OT anyway.

Yeah the Frank Reich Bowl was more insane just by the number of points and the talented team they did it against.....

My two least favorite teams in the league heading to the Super Bowl. (The Colts-Pats game is over before it started, so as much as I'd like to have egg on my face, I doubt it).

Guess I'll sorta be rooting for the Pats. There can't be a QB coach tandem more undeserving of being a back to back Super Bowl winner than Wilson/Carroll.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah the Frank Reich Bowl was more insane just by the number of points and the talented team they did it against.....

This game will go down in NFL lore. It's in the same category as the Bills-Oilers comeback game, the Tuck Game, The Catch... It will be talked about in Seattle as the stuff of legend. It'll cause people to break out barf bags in Green Bay whenever it's mentioned for years and years to come. This is the type of game we'll still be talking about 30 and 40 years from now. Given the stakes involved, I don't think it's a stretch to say that. Edited by MadDog2020

My two least favorite teams in the league heading to the Super Bowl. (The Colts-Pats game is over before it started, so as much as I'd like to have egg on my face, I doubt it).

Guess I'll sorta be rooting for the Pats. There can't be a QB coach tandem more undeserving of being a back to back Super Bowl winner than Wilson/Carroll.

I get ripping Carroll cause of what happened at USC and escaping before the posse got to town but Wilson's the Derek Jeter of the NFL.  The guy has intangibles off the charts, nobody has a bad word to say about him (other than the 'not black enough' silliness) and he hung in there on a tough day and did just enough to rally them back.

This game will go down in NFL lore. It's in the same category as the Bills-Oilers comeback game, the Tuck Game, The Catch... It will be talked about in Seattle as the stuff of legend. It'll cause people to break out barf bags in Green Bay whenever it's mentioned for years and years to come. This is the type of game we'll still be talking about 30 and 40 years from now. I don't think it's a stretch to say that.

Good :P

You added some rage to me by just mentioning the catch :P

I get ripping Carroll cause of what happened at USC and escaping before the posse got to town but Wilson's the Derek Jeter of the NFL. The guy has intangibles off the charts, nobody has a bad word to say about him (other than the 'not black enough' silliness) and he hung in there on a tough day and did just enough to rally them back.

I don't dislike Wilson, I just think that he's a pretty good QB that has been blessed with being put in the perfect situation, and that I'll have to listen more to such nonsense that we're going to put him among the great QBs of all time, which we will start to hear.