Tickets on sale today at 1PM!

DJ Eco

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some exclusive presale links to whoever wants them! Reply and I will PM you the link!! I got both rounds of the playoffs more than a month ago, so I don't need the presale link.

Just to explain, the presale link allows you to buy tickets BEFORE 1PM. 1PM is when it goes on sale to the "general public", however you define it.

EDIT: Crap, I think you need to have a previous New Jersey Devils/Ticketmaster account. I can't give you mine unfortunately, sorry..

Edited by DJ Eco

Looks like aftermarket tickets for me.

I also donated a little to the site today too.

I got some exclusive presale links to whoever wants them! Reply and I will PM you the link!! I got both rounds of the playoffs more than a month ago, so I don't need the presale link.

Just to explain, the presale link allows you to buy tickets BEFORE 1PM. 1PM is when it goes on sale to the "general public", however you define it.

You will also have to give them your email as they are tied to your ticketmaster account.

EDIT: Crap, I think you need to have a previous New Jersey Devils/Ticketmaster account. I can't give you mine unfortunately, sorry..

PM me please! I have an account.

Does anyone know how much the uppers will be for a sth? I got tix in sec 230 to Game 6 last round for $25 through my Father who's a sth. I can't imagine that moving onto round 2 would bring them any higher than $40ish, right?

I have tickets in 215 and they were $55 with the whole plan. I know there were some last minute discount deals last round (which maybe explains the $25 deal your dad got), but I can't see that happening this round. Buying the whole first two rounds ahead of time came out to $55-per for this round, $45-per last round.

PM me please! I have an account.

Can't seem to private message right now, because of the high traffic. Would you mind leaving your email on here? I'll forward it through email. Don't really want that link getting too public, stuff like that gets copied and pasted onto Flyers boards (unlikely, BUT you never know).

Edited by DJ Eco

I have tickets in 215 and they were $55 with the whole plan. I know there were some last minute discount deals last round (which maybe explains the $25 deal your dad got), but I can't see that happening this round. Buying the whole first two rounds ahead of time came out to $55-per for this round, $45-per last round.

Hmmm, maybe so. I didn't think about that. I guess I'll check in with my Dad and have him call his ticket rep to check on prices. I just really can't afford $70 tix, especially if I decide to eat and have a couple drinks, so by then I've already blown $100 on the night.

Tickets are now on sale!!! I won't guilt you if you can't afford it, but if you CAN, please don't complain about $71 tickets. This game WILL sell out, there WON'T be any discounts. Flyers fans all over the State WILL be buying tickets right now. Their tickets start at $125, so you know plenty of Flyers fans are coming to the Rock for $71. Just minimize the amount that do by buying them out.. One step closer to The Cup...

Edited by DJ Eco

Well, here is a tip, don't buy anybody a ticket master gift card, do you know how hard it is to buy 2 tickets to the game with a $100 gift card?

You have to call to use it and good luck getting thru. Any tips?

Edit: I plan on paying the balance by credit card. cant split the bill online

Edited by lucifer91

Who cares. Ticketmaster is one of my least favorite companies on the planet. Just call the box office and ask to buy tix with a CC over the phone. No fees. No ticketmaster says it's soldout bullsh!t.

Only reason I am trying to deal with ticketmaster is because I have a $100 TicketMaster Gift Card....not a general gift card. So I am pretty sure I have to deal with them. Like I said before, never buy anyone one of these, you would be better off with a general gift card.