WANT - Stevens and Daneyko retirement mini-banners

Colin226

Colin,

I knew I was going to want the entire set as well so a few weeks ago i searched ebay and found both stevens and daneyko.

I paid thru the nose, but i got them.

Unfortunately, that might be your best bet.

Especially because in a few years there are certainly more to follow....Brodeur, Patty....etc.

Good luck

Colin,

I knew I was going to want the entire set as well so a few weeks ago i searched ebay and found both stevens and daneyko.

I paid thru the nose, but i got them.

Unfortunately, that might be your best bet.

Especially because in a few years there are certainly more to follow....Brodeur, Patty....etc.

Good luck

Noooooo lol well if anyone still wants to trade you have until I buy them off eBay

• 7 months later...

Actually, probably the best bet is to wait until the season starts. At the silent auctuion table on the upper concourse, they usually sell the three retirement banners as a set, which usually goes not much more than $60-$75. That's at least how I got my set.

Actually, probably the best bet is to wait until the season starts. At the silent auctuion table on the upper concourse, they usually sell the three retirement banners as a set, which usually goes not much more than $60-$75. That's at least how I got my set.

This is by far the best and cheapest bet. I have seen them at the auction table for all three from $60-150 depending on the night and how badly someone wants them. Sometimes you can find a person on eBay who has no idea of the value of these and price them at $9.99 for either one and sell for less than $20.

The prices for these things are nuts and glad that I got most of my banner collection through actually attending the games over the years were they gave them away. I usually see tr daneyko and Stevens ones go for $60-100 each, the 03 banner for $30, the 2000 banner go for $40-80 and the 95 banner go for $100-150. I'm not counting the 88 banner as that rarely is on eBay an usually the person doesn't know what he or she does.

Just to add an extra level of nuttiness to this, you can now see for the past few months knockoffs of the Stevens and daneyko banners on eBay going for about $30-70 most days.

I'm not counting the 88 banner as that rarely is on eBay an usually the person doesn't know what he or she does.

This 88 banner?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Jersey-Devils-SGA-Banner-Patrick-Division-Champs-1987-88-Sponsored-by-Trump-/330770957846?pt=Vintage_Sports_Memorabilia&hash=item4d037c4616

Yup lol I will tell you one thing that was not on ebay yesterday as I check often for these. The person selling obviously doesn't know what they have.

• 3 years later...

What are the 1995 mini banners worth these days ? I have four and am moving in the spring so I might sell them. I also have hundreds of game programs from 95-2001 along with all the Stanley cup playoff give aways 95,towels,shakers. I also have my unused tickets from the 95 scf still in sheet form.

I know the banners have value just not sure about the rest.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.