Game 6 Roll Call

losdiablos103

I don't know what I'm doing because as always my college night order on the Devils website encountered an error after I hit submit and it says the order may have gone through, so now I have to wait for the morning to call them and ask if I got tickets or not. :soap: I have a feeling I'll be out of luck though since there appear to be very few college night tickets left. If you look at Stubhub, it appears that is where a ton of these ended up. I guess some a$$holes just bought up as many college night tickets as they could and are selling them on Stubhub for face value to make a profit. Punks.

Sadly if the college night offer doesn't work out for me, my only option might be to buy from one of those tools.

2) I'm not begging for mites on ice families to suddenly replace the clowns who by 1 game a year seats behind me and shred the hell out of players they cant even pronounce since their NBA knowledge exceeds their hockey logic.

I thought I was the only one. So many fans come out this time of year and put way more energy railing on the team and our players than they do when the chants come around. I almost got in a fight once with one of these a-holes. The guy screamed "GO BACK TO ATLANTA, KOVY!" in a 3-3 game where he scored the tying goal and got an assist. I said "He's our leading score and top 10 in the league, a$$holE," and he got all tough with me in front of his girlfriend. Kovalchuk then proceeded to score the ONLY shootout goal, which would win the game. I couldn't even enjoy the 3-stars because the guy behind me was an off-duty cop and said "Let me get you and your girlfriend out of here, let's avoid any trouble with this guy. Don't worry, I saw everything."

Couldn't believe that fans of my own team made me, a season ticket holder, miss the 3-stars and Kovalchuk interview that night. Still irks me and I'm reminded of that a$$hole everytime I hear people railing on Kovalchuk and Brodeur out loud..

I thought I was the only one. So many fans come out this time of year and put way more energy railing on the team and our players than they do when the chants come around. I almost got in a fight once with one of these a-holes. The guy screamed "GO BACK TO ATLANTA, KOVY!" in a 3-3 game where he scored the tying goal and got an assist. I said "He's our leading score and top 10 in the league, a$holE," and he got all tough with me in front of his girlfriend. Kovalchuk then proceeded to score the ONLY shootout goal, which would win the game. I couldn't even enjoy the 3-stars because the guy behind me was an off-duty cop and said "Let me get you and your girlfriend out of here, let's avoid any trouble with this guy. Don't worry, I saw everything."

Couldn't believe that fans of my own team made me, a season ticket holder, miss the 3-stars and Kovalchuk interview that night. Still irks me and I'm reminded of that a$hole everytime I hear people railing on Kovalchuk and Brodeur out loud..

There are just those that can't for whatever reason accept what the team is and who's on it and support them. They're going to make mistakes, they're going to have bad times - even some really bad times. They pick each other up when they're down, we should do the same. He sounds like someone who would feel more at home in the Rangers fanbase. They boo their own team for getting scored on!

There are just those that can't for whatever reason accept what the team is and who's on it and support them. They're going to make mistakes, they're going to have bad times - even some really bad times. They pick each other up when they're down, we should do the same. He sounds like someone who would feel more at home in the Rangers fanbase. They boo their own team for getting scored on!

And when we play the Flyers and our arena is overrun with jack-o-lanterns, there's no testosterone to be found. All the season ticketholders sell their tickets on StubHub and none of the screaming tough guys show up because there's no College Night deal. I hate going to those games (only when we lose).