Superbowl XLVII - 49ers vs RAVENS!!!

MantaRay

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

Would of solved during the season. Now his price just jumped. I would say five years $16 mill?

You don't have too worry about Ray-Ray until his Hall if Fame induction. Flacco is going to cost us now

One of, if not the best linebackers to ever play the game. Not sure how he is a , but respect him

Who cares.. I don't have to respect someone who paid their way out of jail. I'm not a San Fran fan and I would have actually been rooting for Baltimore if Lewis wasn't on the team but that low life didn't deserve to win another Superbowl.

Edited by Satans Hockey

I think is a little over zealous but not a hypocrite

Who cares. I don't have to respect someone who paid their way out of jail. I'm not a San Fran fan and I would have actually been rooting for Baltimore if Lewis wasn't on the team but that low life didn't deserve to win another Superbowl.

He was exonerated after defending himself against two drug dealers.

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

He is a criminal is all need be said. Just like kobe bryant and floyd mayweather.

Edited by BelieveinBrodeur

I think is a little over zealous but not a hypocrite

He was exonerated after defending himself against two drug dealers.

He ended up paying off the family. His faith is a joke. The ones who are the loudest about their faith are usually the biggest phonies. I'll leave it at that cause this could be heading into podium if we keep it up hah

He ended up paying off the family. His faith is a joke. The ones who are the loudest about their faith are usually the biggest phonies. I'll leave it at that cause this could be heading into podium if we keep it up hah

Paying the family was a good gesture, but I don't think his zealotry is false.

To all the people that say their should've been a holding call on that 4th down throw...the 9ers got away with A TON of holding on their last drive...especially on Kaepernick runs around edge. Lots of instances where the blocker did not release in time and holding should've been called. Cost the Ravens 10-20 yard chunks

Heads are going to roll because of that outage...you can not have that big a fvckup on the NFL's grandest stage. The Superdome is 42 years old. Frankly I don't care to see another Super Bowl in that building...I prefer the atmosphere of outdoor football on grass.

Edited by '7'

Fantastic game - had a ton of fun watching it and eating way too much food at the party. Honsetly, Super Bowl parties are far better than Thanksgiving or Christmas for me when it comes to fun times and food. Loved the intentional safety that the Ravens did at the end, brilliant move. If I ever get a jersey hook up again, I'm going to get a Sam Koch one. :P

It wasn't a good gesture, he had to pay them off because they sued him and they reached an undisclosed settlement. Take the purple tinted glasses off. Sure he's a great football player but he's a sh!t human being.

They sued him for the same reason the two drug dealers / attackers went after him the the first place: deep pockets.

Like all of us at a young age, he made mistakes, but one of the reasons he garners so much respect, is for the good humanitarian efforts he gives to the Baltimore community.

To all the people that say their should've been a holding call on that 4th down throw...the 9ers got away with A TON of holding on their last drive...especially on Kaepernick runs around edge. Lots of instances where the blocker did not release in time and holding should've been called. Cost the Ravens 10-20 yard chunks.

Agreed.

Congrats Manta...not only Flacco nab a ring, he didn't do it as a result of his team propping him up. 11 TDs and 0 INTs? That's great stuff, even in this era.

Big big money awaits him...

Congrats Manta...not only Flacco nab a ring, he didn't do it as a result of his team propping him up. 11 TDs and 0 INTs? That's great stuff, even in this era.

Big big money awaits him...

Thanks CR, watching Flacco after the game, he is going to make the owner pay for not signing him early. I only fear that we lose Ed Reed because of cap space. Flacco tied Brady and Montana on some records last night. Not bad company.

Thanks CR, watching Flacco after the game, he is going to make the owner pay for not signing him early. I only fear that we lose Ed Reed because of cap space. Flacco tied Brady and Montana on some records last night. Not bad company.

. Congrats Manta, that was a well deserved championship for your squad. Beating Brady and Manning on the road and then beating the best team in the NFC is no easy feat. I just hope Ed Reed doesn't go to New England, but if he does leave Baltimore, I'd bet money he winds up there. Blech.

. Congrats Manta, that was a well deserved championship for your squad. Beating Brady and Manning on the road and then beating the best team in the NFC is no easy feat. I just hope Ed Reed doesn't go to New England, but if he does leave Baltimore, I'd bet money he winds up there. Blech.

Thanks MadDog, I am very worried that New England goes after Reed if we dont' give him a long term deal within $$$ reason.

I know Belichek is in LOVE with Ed Reed. If Flacco breaks the bank I think he is gone.

To all the people that say their should've been a holding call on that 4th down throw...the 9ers got away with A TON of holding on their last drive...especially on Kaepernick runs around edge. Lots of instances where the blocker did not release in time and holding should've been called. Cost the Ravens 10-20 yard chunks

That throw to the endzone was magnified 100 times more than any of those end-around runs from earlier in the drive. Still, I thought it was a good no-call by the refs. But I also thought if Crabtree had really tried to sell it, he might've gotten the call.

Of course, that's easy for me to say from the comfort of my living room couch, haha.

How about the game Jacoby Jones had. He set the Super Bowl record for combined yardage. He could've been named MVP. Desmond Howard won the award with less yards and less TDs!

Thanks MadDog, I am very worried that New England goes after Reed if we dont' give him a long term deal within $$$ reason.

I know Belichek is in LOVE with Ed Reed. If Flacco breaks the bank I think he is gone.

. Is he looking for a long term deal though? I thought he was contemplating retirement. I know he said he'd definitely play next year, but I didn't hear him indicate anything beyond that. And Reed seems like the kind of guy that isn't all about the money. I could see him wanting to be a one team guy like his boy Ray Lewis.

. Is he looking for a long term deal though? I thought he was contemplating retirement. I know he said he'd definitely play next year, but I didn't hear him indicate anything beyond that. And Reed seems like the kind of guy that isn't all about the money. I could see him wanting to be a one team guy like his boy Ray Lewis.

If the Pats sign Reed, it is not going to solve their problems. For one, Reed is not a kid...who knows how much longer he's Ed Reed? Second, the Pats can bring in all of the defensive talent they want, but as long as BB is calling the shots as far as scheming goes, it won't make a difference...his Ds don't get it done in big games anymore. The Pats also have to figure out why their O continues to get shut down in big games as well as of late.

He was going to retire, but then he started having fun again as the team turned the corner and became a power again.

He has held out twice before, If it is a one year deal, we might be fine. But this offseason he was talking about playing elsewhere in 2013 but that could have changed with a Superbowl ring. He is a team guy, but he also wants to be paid like a hall of famer and feels his current salary doesn''t show him the proper respect he deserves.