Rangers Suck T-shirts

MadDog2020

I remember after beating those d-bags someone posted a link for some awesome Rangers Suck t-shirts that were red and black with the mock Ranger logo. I almost bought one but I decided to wait. Well, I wanted to get one now and I can't find them anywhere. Was hoping someone might be able to help. Anyone? Thanks in advance.

I remember back in 2005-2006 when I went to see a Devils at Habs game at the bell center.and I was those little crop of Devils fans, thought it was cool til I was a Ranger jersey.. I was like what the fvck is he doing with a Ranger jersey, til he turned back and I saw what it was written on his back;'' Rangers sucks... Go Devils'' something like that

couldn't that laughing and the fact I think we won the game 3-1 or 3-2 ;P

Edited by TravisZajac

Thanks Caroccho, I had checked there though and it seems the one I wanted has disappeared. It was red with the mock Ranger logo, with Rangers Suck in the logo. If anyone comes across it again, please post.

Per their FB post on May 29:

"Rangers Suck Shield t-shirts are sold out! We hope to bring them back next hockey season..."

Per their FB post on May 29:

"Rangers Suck Shield t-shirts are sold out! We hope to bring them back next hockey season..."

I know for sure I'll buy one. The blue ones with the diagonal "Rangers Suck" lettering would be epic on a jersey but for some reason it just doesn't look right on that particular shirt. The blue shield shirt however were quite epic.

The red "Rangers Suck" shield shirts I remember seeing on Ebay not too long ago, however I'm guessing those too must be sold out.

Edited by TheMazz