Polak from the Shore

Kulags

Hey all, my name's Greg Kulaga, hence the username. Can't believe I just found out about this awesome board. Looking forward to making a few friends here.

Briefly, I'm 22 and go to school up in Boston at Emerson College, where I'm finishing up my last semester studying video production. I'd like to try and land a job working either for the Devils or FSNY (getting paid to watch every Devils game? C'mon it can't get much better than that!) I grew up in Wall Township (Monmouth County, by Manasquan and Point Pleasant).

Edited by Kulags

Welcome! Sounds like a very interesting game experience for you!! Maybe you can get her on the :koolaid: next time instead of the rum and stay for the whole game! :D

Edited by brodeurrocks

Welcome to the board.

wow.

yer little sister is a liteweight from hell. :puke: glad the peeps in front of you were gone. but damn that musta sucked for anyone else within nose shot.

Nice work with the lil devils girl up in boston. Sounds like she's got a great attitude. "Are you gonna keep hiding yer jersey under yer coat?" :thumbsup: nice. oh and shame on you, but nice.

Yer name keeps making me think of Caligula. :noclue:

hihi

thanks, that's because i'm awesome...:P:)