GDT Devils @ Canadiens 7:30

lazer

hey thanks guys, pretty good game and i fully expected to win out the week; i even expected to be down 1 going into the third.

playing with a few injuries now and they still made a game of it

damnit

edit so heres to winning out the rest of the week

Edited by lazer

Same ol' sh!t.  They try, but they have a hell of a time finishing. 

Can someone explain to me why the fvck pete does the stupid sh!t he does? Why is broduer playing, literally a game we should have won easily with corey. We can't afford for these fvcking shenangians, we don't have games to spare. What's it going to take for him to let corey run with it? Broduer has not played well in his last few games, and I think he was really bad tonight, 2 of the 3 goals were EASY saves. I am so furious, the team dominated play for the most part against a decent habs team, we go away with zero points because marty has done so much for the franchise, which means he has to play the majority of the games in his 40s, when we have his replacement. He must have a sub .855 save percentage tonight.

That'll happen when you can only roll 3 lines because you can't use Sestito/Janssen and then someone (Henrique) gets hurt. Gotta love when the coach cripples his own team with his decisions.

Especially when you're in the middle of an eight-game in thirteen day stretch (soon to be eleven in eighteen).  The point in the schedule where you can least afford **** like this.

Brunner is a complete waste at this point.

Really hope henrique is alright. He seems to be doing pretty well lately.

Ryder finally with one so I hope there is more.

Janssen and sestito are complete waste of time and roster space.

Marty needs to ride the pine for the rest of the week. He looked a half second late on every shot he faced.

Jesus that's so frustrating we had every opportunity to win that game. Marty couldn't stop like 16 shots.

I know i don't have to say it bu that PP is god awful.

We really did play hard and had so many good looks. If we would've won I wanted to say it was one of the better efforts this year because of all the chances and how badly we out shot them

That'll happen when you can only roll 3 lines because you can't use Sestito/Janssen and then someone (Henrique) gets hurt. Gotta love when the coach cripples his own team with his decisions.

Pete is Pete's own worst enemy. He's learned nothing from the past and all he needs to do is go back to 11-12. What's worse is this is on Lou, too. Pete gets the criticism which is deserved, but people forget Lou has a say in this, too. 

are you saying that tedenby would have gotten 3rd period shifts? If so you are crazy.

Hopefully Henrique doesn't disappear off the face of the earth with Larsson for a month, but I just expect it at this point.

This injury thing has to stop.  Seriously.  I mean whenever our lineup starts to get going, a key player goes down.  It's quite annoying.  :rant:

are you saying that tedenby would have gotten 3rd period shifts? If so you are crazy.

Tedenby would have played minutes earlier in the game. That way, come the 3rd period, the more useful players play late in the game. It's no matter as Tedenby was listed as injured tonight, anyway. I mean, what would you rather have? 5-6 mins of Tedenby or the same amount by the organizational mascots?

Edited by TheRedStorm

Two wins: yaaaaay!!!

Loss: everyone from Lou to the stick boy are terrible.

Eh I don't see it that way for the most part. Only a couple of posters really feel that way and they are the usual suspects. This team does have a very serious goal scoring problem, injury problem, and player personnel problem. Marty looked bad, no one could score even with many glorious chances, and the fact that more skilled players say in favor of sestito and janssen are legitimate complaints

• Like 1

Two wins: yaaaaay!!!

Loss: everyone from Lou to the stick boy are terrible.

They're a frustrating bunch, in that they're destined to be NHL .500ish.  They keep the shots against and goals against low enough that they stay in a lot of games...which has us all hoping "If they could only score just a little more"...except they can't...not with any consistency, anyway.  But hopefully Ryder scoring marks the beginning of some forwards starting to get going...

Tough game to lose. But if you watched these two teams you'd have a hard time telling which one is higher in the standings. Devils have done a pretty good job generating chances since the second period against the Canes. Hopefully it continues.

I think some time off may do Henrique some good. Clear his head a bit. Mind you he had all summer for that and didn't seem to make a difference :P but I can hope.