So I'm going to a College in Sabres/Rangers territory

JacobPaul1995

Sammy I wake up every morning so life is good. :thumbsup:

Since he is a new poster, I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt about knowing the rules for  sig sizes.

JacobPaul1995: There is a FAQ in the Site Suggestion or Issues forum.  Here is the link

for Sig Sizes. 

If giant signatures are your life then you have other issues.

if you are seriously that worked up because a signature was too big for your liking.. well then i guess that says to everyone all we need to know about you... get out more often and find a life... lol how someone can run their mouth and start a problem because they don't like the size of someone else's signature is fvcking ridiculous. ... official board drama queen sammy k.. someone make her a special signature!(but not too large in size please)

that better?

Doesn't matter now, I blocked it! :) However, if you've made it smaller it is good board etiquette and will be good for others!

if you are seriously that worked up because a signature was too big for your liking.. well then i guess that says to everyone all we need to know about you... get out more often and find a life... lol how someone can run their mouth and start a problem because they don't like the size of someone else's signature is fvcking ridiculous. ... official board drama queen sammy k.. someone make her a special signature!(but not too large in size please)

Stop being an idiot. Edited by sammyk

You new guys are overreacting.  I am sure signature sizes are not that big of an issue in sammyk's life.  It is more of a pet peeve that has good reasoning behind it--the forum is easier to read if we don't have to scroll though tons of huge pictures.  The content should take up more of the page than signatures.

You new guys are overreacting.  I am sure signature sizes are not that big of an issue in sammyk's life.  It is more of a pet peeve that has good reasoning behind it--the forum is easier to read if we don't have to scroll though tons of huge pictures.  The content should take up more of the page than signatures.

Exactly!

Also, why would you want to draw so much attention to yourself? Unless that's your goal of being an attention whore. If your content is quality then you don't need a large sig for people to look at your posts.

i love how this turned from a thread about college to a thread about signature size.

back on topic:

today is my last day of high school classes.