GDT: NJD at FLA 7PM 1/15/11

Quinn01

There are two Ranger fans behind the Panthers bench. :rolleyes: Why do people think its ok to wear other teams jerseys to hockey games when their team isnt even playing in that state?

Pete Deboer(sp?) used to coach the Kitchener Rangers in the OHL. Could be their jerseys.

Kovalchuk needs to get that puck out especially when he knows his D are tired. If you're not going to pinch in at least cover the point man.

Pete Deboer(sp?) used to coach the Kitchener Rangers in the OHL. Could be their jerseys.

The jerseys are pretty close to NYR's so its a possibility. All I saw were the colors and RANGERS down the chest. The woman next to him though had a Rangers third jersey from a season or two ago (liberty head in the middle)

Typical Brodeur softy, how many times have we seen him give up that exact same goal in a big spot. Janne Laukkanen in 1998 comes to mind. You knew as soon as florida started on that prolonged cycle that the next soft shot on net was going in.

fvck!

Hurts that the 2 regulation goals were pp's. So all three goals scored on us tonight we had 4 men on the ice. Special teams much?? So much for our top ten pk. :angry:

:rolleyes: Why do people think its ok to wear other teams jerseys to hockey games when their team isnt even playing in that state?

If I go to a game, I'm sporting MY teams colors. I don't care who's playing. Doesn't matter what sport it is.

As 1/2&1/2 sed

Got to support the team.

:koolaid:

If I go to a game, I'm sporting MY teams colors. I don't care who's playing. Doesn't matter what sport it is.

It just pisses me off to see Flyer, Ranger, Islander, Penguins jerseys at Devils vs Atlanta games or whatever. I understand that your supporting your team but they all seem to walk into OUR arena with a smug look on their face like they think its funny. Fine wear your Rangers jersey but dont be a fvcking dick about it and smile like you wore it to intentionality upset everyone else.

Hypocritical, I know but IT PISSES ME OFF!

They do the 'fan of the game' bit here in Trenton, and tonite they had a guy in a Flyers jersey and were talking about 'this is how NOT to win fan of the game when Scorch (the mascot) came up and pied the guy. Scorch then ran out and the guy ran out behind him. I'm sure it was a setup, but it was still funny.

They do the 'fan of the game' bit here in Trenton, and tonite they had a guy in a Flyers jersey and were talking about 'this is how NOT to win fan of the game when Scorch (the mascot) came up and pied the guy. Scorch then ran out and the guy ran out behind him. I'm sure it was a setup, but it was still funny.

Arena was quite full tonight, the flags they gave out were pretty cool. A damn shame they fell in ot though...that goalie was shaky.

Typical Brodeur softy, how many times have we seen him give up that exact same goal in a big spot. Janne Laukkanen in 1998 comes to mind. You knew as soon as florida started on that prolonged cycle that the next soft shot on net was going in.

Typical '7' post, how many times have we seen him stay in the woodwork and not post until he perceives a soft goal by marty he can comment on.

:giggle:

Edited by Devilsfan118

Arena was quite full tonight, the flags they gave out were pretty cool. A damn shame they fell in ot though...that goalie was shaky.

I was at the game too...moved down to the boards for the last half of the third period and OT, Charleston was a beast and that brawl was amazing!!!

There are two Ranger fans behind the Panthers bench. :rolleyes: Why do people think its ok to wear other teams jerseys to hockey games when their team isnt even playing in that state?

Stupid.

Anyway PP. Lets capitalize.

I do that, too. I'm sure at some point, I'll be going to a random Canes game, and I'll be sporting a Devils jersey no matter what. To quote the immortal David Puddy, you gotta support the team.

I do that, too. I'm sure at some point, I'll be going to a random Canes game, and I'll be sporting a Devils jersey no matter what. To quote the immortal David Puddy, you gotta support the team.

Yeah I plan on doing a trip to every NHL arena with my girlfriend.. Even if one of our teams is not playing, I'll still wear my Devils jersey and she'll wear her Flyers jersey.. It's not to show up the other team, and I've had some cool conversations with fans doing the same in our building

I get that part. I guess how I worded it was wrong. It pisses me off when other teams like Ranger fans or Flyer fans come into OUR arena when we are playing a completely different team and you can tell they are there just to piss everyone off.

Thats what bothers me. I understand the whole gotta represent your team no matter what thing, and I would do the same, but I guess I just wouldnt pay to go see a Ranger Atlanta game, unless I were in Colins position where there is more then just going to see the teams battle.

Wear your ranger colors, thats fine, but dont be a doucher about it and have a smug look on your face when everyone starts chanting a$$hole at you.

If there were Hockey hooligans like soccer hooligans, I would be one.

Edited by Quinn01