Devils/Islanders Barclays Center preseason game - 09/21/13

gardenstatepkwy

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/04/09/brooklyn-bound-islanders-to-play-preseason-game-at-barclays-center/

"Tickets for the Sept. 21 preseason game will go on sale to season-ticket holders of the Islanders and Nets, and American Express card-members Thursday. Everyone else will have to wait until April 17."

Edited by gardenstatepkwy

This is pretty cool actually and I'm glad it was posted.. I hope we get a huge contingent out for the game and set the tone for Rock East going forward :P

This gives me an excuse to check out that new arena.

Also gives me the chance to preview what may possibly be the worst sightlines in the NHL.

Tix to see #Isles v. #NJDevils @BarclaysCenter on 9/21 are on sale to the general public. Secure your seats today. http://

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/00004A8A7CA94E25?artistid=805986&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=9&tm_link=venue_msg-0_00004A8A7CA94E25

What an odd looking setup they have for hockey.

Thought the same thing.  Mids and lowers are ridiculous for a preseason game.

Why in the world would anyone drop that kind of money on a pres-season game. What are they gonna charge for regular game? $500? I don't care about seeing a new arena that much. It would have been smart of them to make it cheap, get people in the building, like it and want to return and in the mean time sell them some $10 beer and $5 hot dogs.

Thought the same thing.  Mids and lowers are ridiculous for a preseason game.

That is most likely the same prices they will use for regular season.  Remember, the Devils and most teams charge the same for pre-season and regular season.  Same thing is true with NFL teams...

No discount on face values for pre season games....

That is most likely the same prices they will use for regular season.  Remember, the Devils and most teams charge the same for pre-season and regular season.  Same thing is true with NFL teams...

No discount on face values for pre season games....

They do? No wonder I've never been to a pre-season game. I'd go if it was like $50 to sit in the lower bowl, maybe. Anymore than that and forget it.

Man I just want to buy my tix now but there is no way the resale market is worse than these prices.. Not paying $60+ a ticket for row 9 in the upper level

StubHub the day before/day of this game will be comical.  Will be plennnttyyyy of tickets from STH's/brokers for WELLLLL below face value.  BOOK IT!

They do? No wonder I've never been to a pre-season game. I'd go if it was like $50 to sit in the lower bowl, maybe. Anymore than that and forget it.

Yes they do....

StubHub the day before/day of this game will be comical.  Will be plennnttyyyy of tickets from STH's/brokers for WELLLLL below face value.  BOOK IT!

Yes they do....

I think it will go above face value on StubHub only because of the novelty of it.

Won't be a ton, but prob about 10% over face value for most tickets.

I think it will go above face value on StubHub only because of the novelty of it.

Not a chance

There is no novelty to see a PRE-SEASON game featuring the NY Islanders and a non playoff teams in the Devils in BROOKLYN....

Not a chance

There is no novelty to see a PRE-SEASON game featuring the NY Islanders and a non playoff teams in the Devils in BROOKLYN....

It's a different arena and first ever hockey game there, so there is novelty.

If you are waiting for some discount like the Devils usually do for pre-season games, don't hold your breath.  It's an Islanders home game so no Devils discount group ticket links for this one.

It's a different arena and first ever hockey game there, so there is novelty.

If you are waiting for some discount like the Devils usually do for pre-season games, don't hold your breath.  It's an Islanders home game so no Devils discount group ticket links for this one.

Isles STH and the brokers will only be on the hook for these for half of face or less....

I do not see demand keeping the prices that high, thus the lovely StubHub race to the bottom