My Scott Stevens thread

Pepperkorn

Better we do this here. Good choice. :evil:

I didn't think you were pissing on the torah Lazer -- but it doesn't take much to get you started -- obviously.

I'll take these responses to my "don't get him started" post as an admission of shame on your part.

I like all your other posts I think you're funny and make the board a better place. But you don't get a bye when you post like an a$$hole.

Now post away, knock yourself out --I'm just making sure you know where I'm going from.

Better we do this here. Good choice. :evil:

I didn't think you were pissing on the torah Lazer -- but it doesn't take much to get you started -- obviously.

I'll take these responses to my "don't get him started" post as an admission of shame on your part.

I like all your other posts I think you're funny and make the board a better place. But you don't get a bye when you post like an a$$hole.

Now post away, knock yourself out --I'm just making sure you know where I'm going from.

Way to passive aggressively fuel the fire.. Would it kill u to just have dropped it?

Way to passive aggressively fuel the fire.. Would it kill u to just have dropped it?

My thread - clearly delineated -

All the same, nice to see you're reading it.

Scott Stevens is pleased :evil: now say something nice about him.

-- on second thought... <_<

Why aren't you calling out lazer for deliberately seeking out my thread and trying to fvck it up?

You are now on my sh!t list.... VERY FEW are.

Scotty just put you on his too.

lazer isn't though... he's funny too often to not like.

and THIRD thought... :rant:

the fire is lazer's and mine only -- not anyone else... Have I spoiled your Stevens thread? seriously ya sanctimonious meddling little pr**k <_<

Edited by Pepperkorn

Serious question, and I guess this is the best place for it:

Anyone have any idea how Scott Stevens is doing? These concussion studies are getting scarier and scarier to read about and with everything that's going on with Pronger I am concerned for Stevens. Does he suffer from Post Concussion Syndrome even to this day?

No one responds in here... they read, think "Uhh I don't know anything you don't" (unless they've just come to poke me with a stick to see how I'll react)

So, I'm not at all in the know and hate posting as if I somehow am -- he's on record saying he's fine - no ill effects. I don't know if that's changed but he's well enough to run around his backyard with shotguns .... :noclue:

Edited by Pepperkorn

• 2 weeks later...

Oh one more thing... Stevens should wear pink -- just a pink oxford nothing flaming .... the blue thing... it's got to stop... consider it a "faded red" if you must. Just TRY it!

I normally say green is my favorite color (the past 20 years or so...) I think Red is turning into my favorite color.

hmmph

:nolcue:

....nice... lcue... and capR Red....

man I've fvcked up all my superstitions too.. this sucks... playoffs.... Well sh!t it all! I just remember the last thing I forgot to do... #&()#$^&*)#$^&*)

and I waxed profane in my Stevens thread... hey I like to pretend I'm not a foul mouthed slob... or that I'm a sailor...

I'm not watching to night. OK... so ... make dinner... YES, I know how late it is -- who asked you anyhow <_<

Edited by Pepperkorn

You cannot know how funny this is... nor the true meaning of the term cocky -- until you have roosters.

Suffice to say, we no longer have roosters... and they were quite delicious. Rooroo attacked my husband on the wrong day... :(

Edited by Pepperkorn

You cannot know how funny this is... nor the true meaning of the term cocky -- until you have roosters.

Suffice to say, we no longer have roosters... and they were quite delicious. Rooroo attacked my husband on the wrong day... :(

:rofl:

Saw the most adorable movie on IMDB hulu link...

It's a little low key --- but Scott Stevens likes dogs (I hope LOVES IS INSANE FOR) dogs. Joy (Gordie) should see this one too :) It's a movie not just s short so... and hulu has advts too sooo... double so

http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi1450287385/

EDIT after seeing the whole thing:

it got dumb in the second half... dude doesn't know dogs but it's still cute.

Edited by Pepperkorn

Dream last night!

All was me reading paper/magazine headlines

SS left his wife for a girl he had a crush on in high school Tanya.

I was shocked.

Tanya dumped him after 6 months

I thought Man that's always how it happens...

Stevens seen on red carpet with Uma Thurman

I woke up thinking what BS his dating Uma was. I have no idea what it all means :evil:

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm... I haven't posted here this series... What's to write - Stevens left me bereft of news. It's all on you now dude... you've got to get me something worthwhile to discuss here... and I don't have time to search the web daily -- you'll have to really put yourself out there if you want the tide to turn in this series..

alll on YOU big guy... -_-

Edited by Pepperkorn

OK fine -- I cave...

SO! I thought we had a Pheobe nesting in our garage eves... but I never heard the Pheobe song which is so cute. ANYHOW --- so I looked up similar species and I COMPLETELY identified our little couple ---

I had been trying to figure out what bird whistled a bird song that sounds just like the human you're hot whoot whooo whistle. Now I have answers to both questions!

We have a Willow Flycatcher!! So derned cute.

I also believe it or not saw my first King bird last week. I'd never seen one - this dude was just hanging out on a fence post -- so cute! I thought it was a swallow at first glance but then I saw it was some sort of flycatcher... derrr

and the blue birds are out in force - so adorable I'd never seen one until I moved to NJ. We actually have a family up on our hill in the woods. weird huh?

our house wrens are in our brand new bird houses immediately moved in -- no letting the human stench wear off. I'm glad - I love those guys even if they love eating out HUGE orb weaver spiders who's handy work I love to find every morning... until the wrens get too hungry.

ok... I've done my part <_< as ALWAYS....

and I hate my new laptops auto-spell correct -- NO I do NOT want to say that you schmucks at apple :rant:

Edited by Pepperkorn

Dream last night!

All was me reading paper/magazine headlines

SS left his wife for a girl he had a crush on in high school Tanya.

I was shocked.

Tanya dumped him after 6 months

I thought Man that's always how it happens...

Stevens seen on red carpet with Uma Thurman

I woke up thinking what BS his dating Uma was. I have no idea what it all means :evil:

Dear Lord, nothing has changed! :doh1: