DEVS AT KINGS JAN 10, WHOS GOING??????

DevsfanfromCA

HEY GUYS!

WHOSE GOING TO BE THERE AND WHERE YOU SITTING SO I CAN BUY TICKETS AND ALL DEVS CAN SIT TOGETHER? I GO TO KINGS GAMES OFTEN USUALLY ROOT FOR KINGS, BUT MY LOVE AND HEART ARE WITH THE DEVS. SO WHOSE GOING ? WHERE YOU SITTING?

CHEERS

NICK

I'll be there but I'll be 1st row directly behind the Devils bench. Got these tickets in Sept.

• 2 weeks later...
Can you even see from that seat? How much were the tickets? and which side will they be sitting on, dont they move after each period?

IS THERE ANYONE ELSE THATS GOING ?

Yes, your the first row behind the players.

Tickets were $220 a piece, and I don't care because they come here about once every 2 years. I bought them in Sept. as I didn't want to take any chances.

I'll also be in the same seats the next day at Anaheim, they were a little cheaper.

I'll be the dude in the Pandolfo home jersey with an "A".

Yes, your the first row behind the players.

Tickets were $220 a piece, and I don't care because they come here about once every 2 years. I bought them in Sept. as I didn't want to take any chances.

I'll also be in the same seats the next day at Anaheim, they were a little cheaper.

I'll be the dude in the Pandolfo home jersey with an "A".

we'll be watchin!