2012 Fantasy Football Draft Finished!

CRASHER

Thanks Manta..

This is painfully slow...

Believe me, once the key is turned in the ignition this process will take off and the participants will take great pains to "make you aware" when its your turn.

Its actually a very fast and humorus ride.

Two more pre-selections till our first conference call!!!! :wub:

it does help move things along when 3 people live nearby, and we can get the 4th one on the the speaker phone #efficiency !!!!

This is painfully slow...

Crasher turned the 1 hour Fantasy draft rush, and improved it into "a three week rush to kickoff... or a little after kick off, but who's really counting" process.

Don't question the supreme leadership of the Crasher.

Ever.

ever.

ever.

or else the conference call waits until the final minute of the last timer.

Crasher turned the 1 hour Fantasy draft rush, and improved it into "a three week rush to kickoff... or a little after kick off, but who's really counting" process.

Ever.

ever.

ever.

You're totally going to go missing from your bed tonight and wind up in a ditch now.

Ever.

ever.

ever.

Crasher does the dirty work that no one else wants to do and THEN has to deal with the hoi-poloi when things get slow. No offense Albert, but you taunt Crasher to the brink.

Crasher does the dirty work that no one else wants to do and THEN has to deal with the hoi-poloi when things get slow. No offense Albert, but you taunt Crasher to the brink.

It's not as if twelve people can run the league even if all twelve wanted to though.

I mean it's great and all that CRASHER sends out the invites and can do stuff with his off-site buddies to move along the draft but it's hardly a one-person show. The real 'dirty work' of this league imo is all the organizational stuff (updating the draft list and constantly changing the pinned thread for who's up and what time) that ayl himself does for the most part during the draft. I help out too since we both have mod powers in this folder but he lays the groundwork for it and the three-week draft rush is really the crux of activity here.

There's not much that really needs to be done in-season and during the offseason there's an occasional rule change that everyone votes on.

Edited by NJDevs4978

LCB keeps six and

I take five and:

now...SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS......as much as you all LOVE when we do these all in a row...... Brian can't.....so....we wait B )

(be careful what you ask for.......eh?)

It's not as if twelve people can run the league even if all twelve wanted to though.

I mean it's great and all that CRASHER sends out the invites and can do stuff with his off-site buddies to move along the draft but it's hardly a one-person show. The real 'dirty work' of this league imo is all the organizational stuff (updating the draft list and constantly changing the pinned thread for who's up and what time) that ayl himself does for the most part during the draft. I help out too since we both have mod powers in this folder but he lays the groundwork for it and the three-week draft rush is really the crux of activity here.

There's not much that really needs to be done in-season and during the offseason there's an occasional rule change that everyone votes on.

My apologies to Ayl I didn't realize the backend/behind the scenes stuff.

So it's all fine and wonderful to trivialize the fact that I get in touch with EVERYONE on here when it's their turn to go (not right away but when things need a kick in gear....I kick em.....as long as we stay on course for the draft ending hours before kickoff I'm fine with a slow-down)....not to mention I add the players drafted to the actual live draft results as soon as I see them happen....which if anything, trivializes the need for a thread with results here....just sayin B )

it's amazing how the more I come back to this place the less I really seem to miss it anymore.....

Well Yahoo doesn't exactly let you order the picks correctly post-trades or have a time slot so yeah you do kind of need the thread here too to keep it organized, it's easier when it's all in one location, which is why I check this board out over the Yahoo! site even though occasionally a pick will be there before it's here when you sneak it in :P

EDIT: Nvm, don't need to keep the last part in, I misunderstood the intent of your last post.

Edited by NJDevs4978

The annual ' the forum posts are trivial, use Yahoo... and the push back, Yahoo doesn't work for a draft like this' debate.

We all have our preferences. No need to bicker.

Crasher, if you're honestly are growing tired of this... we can make this champion is the commish each year.

And then we can all fear the year 'Taco' becomes our glorious commish. (The League / FX reference).

sh!t, am I Taco?

Crasher, if you're honestly are growing tired of this... we can make this champion is the commish each year.

No one's got a gun to your face to rejoin either.....and you are the one who does the most complaining....maybe you should ask the same question to yourself....sh!t go buy some tacos and mill it over......

The annual ' the forum posts are trivial, use Yahoo... and the push back, Yahoo doesn't work for a draft like this' debate.

We all have our preferences. No need to bicker.

And then we can all fear the year 'Taco' becomes our glorious commish. (The League / FX reference).

sh!t, am I Taco?

Kudos for "The League" reference. Fantastic show and cry laughing most of the time because they hit those rare comedy buttons you NEVER feel in a normal comedy. I LOVE RUXIN!!!!

No one's got a gun to your face to rejoin either.....and you are the one who does the most complaining....maybe you should ask the same question to yourself....sh!t go buy some tacos and mill it over......

I see the boards are in pre-draft mode.

Well Yahoo doesn't exactly let you order the picks correctly post-trades or have a time slot so yeah you do kind of need the thread here too to keep it organized, it's easier when it's all in one location, which is why I check this board out over the Yahoo! site even though occasionally a pick will be there before it's here when you sneak it in :P

Sorry if I offended you by giving someone else credit, but I obviously can't win either way with your hypersensitivity since you've jumped me more than once even when I was trying to defend or be fair to you.

Trades are one thing....and why announce one pick from our super-conference meetings until they're all made?? I only put them in and hit save as they go on in case of browser crash and it updates the "best available" list

and believe me I realized during the "I made a decision which isn't the decision people wanted so it doesn't count as a decision" garbage to not take anything said in here with a SHRED of credibility :P

PS I guess Brian needs to bring y'all a Doctor's note for his wife's back problems testing your attention spans right?

Edited by CRASHER

Kudos for "The League" reference. Fantastic show and cry laughing most of the time because they hit those rare comedy buttons you NEVER feel in a normal comedy. I LOVE RUXIN!!!!

Everyone says it's funny but I almost feel like I can't watch a fantasy football satire, cause it'll just make me feel weird about doing a fantasy league that winds up using a month to draft lol (between the board draft function and the pre-draft keepers).

Besides, this league has enough comedy between the Manta Blocks, backup QB's being picked in the fourth round and CRASHER picking Frank Gore every year in the first round :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978

I see the boards are in pre-draft mode.

Sing along with me....

It's the most wonderful time of the year....

With protect submits belling..

And everyone telling you "Speed Your Ass Up!"

It's the most wonderful time of the year

It's the hap-happiest season of all

With those offseason threads and Manning debates

When posters come to whine....

It's the hap- happiest season of all!!!!!!

Edited by LOTCB
  • Like 1