GDT: 10/25 Nj Devils @ LA Kings 7:30pm PST

DevilinLA

Maybe we should actually make some decent moves and sign some good players instead of plugging holes.

Yes...this has been the problem for a few years now,......Lou thinking the AHLers or 4th line signings will become the "next" this or that, but wishful thinking will only get you so far...you get what you pay for (sorry for the negativity)

Yes...this has been the problem for a few years now,......Lou thinking the AHLers or 4th line signings will become the "next" this or that, but wishful thinking will only get you so far...you get what you pay for (sorry for the negativity)

wtf this has been the opposite of lou's problem, which has been signing players to contracts that are too long and for too much money

Who will get the first goal tonight?

I say Zubs.

I also say that Larsson will get his first point tonight.

For #Devils1stGoal I went Kovy from Parise at center...yeah I know shhhhhh. Anywho gametime almost coming up!!! For those who have twitter. There's a hashtag war between our NJ and LA's mascot so end your game related tweets in #NJDevil00!

This is the perfectly timed game for me. I just got home about 45 mins ago from work...and no work tomorrow, so drink lots and cheer my Devils!!!

koolaid.gifkoolaid.gifkoolaid.gifLet's Go Devils!!!koolaid.gifkoolaid.gifkoolaid.gif