2010 MLB Playoffs Thread

nmigliore

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, screw Cablevision. I'm gonna be stuck searching for streams to watch the World Series. Unreal. I did watch a few of the Giants/Phils games on ATDHE, but the quality is typically crappy and I got stuck with a Spanish-announcing feed like twice.

What I said was not about the Yankees losing. Who cares...

lol I'm pretty sure your 10 year old bitch fit had everything to do with the Yankees losing. If Nieuwy was a Giants fan and came on here posting, "awesome, Giants are headed to the World Series!" would you have made that same post? Please. Save it.

Edited by nmigliore

Man, screw Cablevision. I'm gonna be stuck searching for streams to watch the World Series. Unreal. I did watch a few of the Giants/Phils games on ATDHE, but the quality is typically crappy and I got stuck with a Spanish-announcing feed like twice.

That is pretty pathetic. Don't understand how Network TV can be blocked out. Baseball is a hard sport to find streams for.

Thegame346...you are one messed up person. Seriously.

Nieuwy25: Congratulations! I apologize for that jerk. What a wonderful feeling it must be after all these years. Hope Texas wins.

Thanks! No apologies necessary - it's people like you who keep me coming back to this place even though Nieuwy's long gone from New Jersey.

I'm so excited for the Rangers, I can hardly stand it, lol!

Digital antennae? Isn't Fox still broadcast for free reception?

I didn't get a chance to really watch Game 1, but I had to double-take when I looked at Cliff Lee's final line. Lincecum wasn't much better either, but the Giants prevailed thanks to their crazy hit parade on Lee and the Rangers' bullpen.

The Giants are such a funny team; their pitching staff is very good but their lineup is essentially a bunch castoffs and Buster Posey; I mean really - Uribe, Sanchez, Ross, Burrell, Huff, Renteria, Torres.... before coming to the Giants they all seemed to have their struggles or rubbed off as really mediocre players, and yet here they are, making up the majority of a World Series' lineup. I guess sometimes you just need a little luck on your side.

Edited by nmigliore

The Giants are such a funny team; their pitching staff is very good but their lineup is essentially a bunch castoffs and Buster Posey; I mean really - Uribe, Sanchez, Ross, Burrell, Huff, Renteria, Torres.... before coming to the Giants they all seemed to have their struggles or rubbed off as really mediocre players, and yet here they are, making up the majority of a World Series' lineup. I guess sometimes you just need a little luck on your side.

It really is amazing.

Man, this is so ugly I can't stand it! Yankees must be wondering where the team that beat them so easily is, 'cause it sure isn't in SF!

Here's hoping for 3 wins at home anyway!

I don't know if they were coming back from being down 3-0 anyway last night, but Ron Washington made sure he killed any hope they had. Instead of bringing in one of his best relievers in Ogando or Feliz, he paraded a bunch of stiffs out there that couldn't throw strikes. The 8th inning was a disaster for the Rangers in large part due to Washington's moves (and non-moves).

Wow, the Giants did it, and in 5 games, no less. Color me surprised. And of all people to have a big series its Edgar Renteria. The Rangers just didn't get anything from their entire lineup, besides Mitch Moreland, and Cliff Lee wasn't that good either.

Anyway, congrats to San Francisco!

Edited by nmigliore

Thegame346...you are one messed up person. Seriously.

Why? Because I am abrasive? Because I don't stop before I post to consult the "political correctness", or "what to say so you don't hurt peoples feelings" dictionary? Tough.

Nieuwy is a frontrunner plain and simple. I called him/her/it out on it. When you don't talk about your team all year long then proceed to praise them only after they've made the playoffs and won a championship you deserve to be called what you are.

Why? Because I am abrasive? Because I don't stop before I post to consult the "political correctness", or "what to say so you don't hurt peoples feelings" dictionary? Tough.

Nieuwy is a frontrunner plain and simple. I called him/her/it out on it. When you don't talk about your team all year long then proceed to praise them only after they've made the playoffs and won a championship you deserve to be called what you are.

LOL you're still here? I thought you got banned.

I forgot that posting in the MLB thread or the Mets/Yanks thread gives you a special license to be a fan of the team.

Grow up.

LOL you're still here? I thought you got banned.

I forgot that posting in the MLB thread or the Mets/Yanks thread gives you a special license to be a fan of the team.

Grow up.

Ok, you've said your piece, I've said mine. Baseball season is over. Get over it, and move on to Hockey. I'll have plenty of time to talk about the other NY baseball team and the fact they have 0 chance next year too in about four months.

Ok, you've said your piece, I've said mine. Baseball season is over. Get over it, and move on to Hockey. I'll have plenty of time to talk about the other NY baseball team and the fact they have 0 chance next year too in about four months.

You won't have the time to talk about anything; I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to make another account after being banned. :lol:

If it was another team that lost to the Rangers instead of the Yanks, I'm 100% sure you wouldn't have bitched about it. You're just a really bitter Yankees fan, that's all. And no, that's not just my perception. Ask anyone whose read your garbage you've posted in here.

Edited by nmigliore