Game 4 GDT: Devils @ Flyers 7:30 EST

Devil Fan

You know Marty won't leave until he gets his 100th playoff win, or comes closer to Roy, he just wants his individual records now.

martin hasn't given a sh!t about anything but individual records for some time already. He's just going through the motions. The Carcillo and Carter goals have to be stopped

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This board is going to be unbearable over the next few days.

If you don't feel like going to the game on thursday than don't fvcking go! I'll be there cheering them on though. IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL SOMEONE WINS 4!

If you think this team is going to win 3 straight against the Flyers you are fvcking high.

fvck THESE PEICES OF sh!t. MY COCK CAN PLAY BETTER THEN THESE fvckS. THANKS FOR TAKING MY MONEY, MY TIME AND MY STATE OF MIND. THANKS FOR WASTING TIME TO WATCH YOU ONCE AGAIN EXIT WITH YOUR TAILS WRAPPED AROUND YOUR TINY NUTSACKS

P.S THE TEAM SHOULD SEND ZUBRUS 2 STRIPPER GRAMS A DAY FOR THE ENTIRE OFF SEASON. SEE YA IN OCTOBER

I said this on the guillotine topic poll and I say it here: I feel so fvcking sorry for Parise and Zubrus. These two are the only ones that have come to play in all 4 games and have laid their body on the line so that the rest of these a-holes can do nothing

I feel so bad for Parise. He tries so much every year, and for what? We all take it for a given that he will stay with this team for his whole career, but if this continues he may want out pretty soon. He can only show so much emotion and effort for so long before he finally gives up.

this is so amazingly disappointing. i feel like i died a little inside tonight.

at least tonight was a complete team effort of suck.

there is no longer a defense for lemaire. he is the coach. how can he not prepare his team for the forecheck that philly has brought? how when they practice the PP do they not practice anything beyond the PP points?

i don't want to hear about not wanting it enough - that's really not what this is. it is a team collectively out of sync and again, that's on lemaire.

langenbrunner is clearly hurt but this team has enough talent to overcome it - or at least it does on paper. parise hasn't been anything these last two games. zajac hasn't either. kovalchuk played a good game tonight. zubrus has been the best devil all series. even rolston was moving around and i saw him be aggressive.

the biggest word i can come up with is disappointing.

:hah:

So youre upset about one of our announcers who does a good job with his interviews? Cool, tell us more....Yet, people here venting about the awful players/coach is blabber? gimme a break

and it's blaTHer, dude blaTHer So are you guys dating then? :giggle: And not all little guys with high sqeaky voices are that bad... I didn't mean to offend you anyone who's like that

I feel so bad for Parise. He tries so much every year, and for what? We all take it for a given that he will stay with this team for his whole career, but if this continues he may want out pretty soon. He can only show so much emotion and effort for so long before he finally gives up.

Parise IS going to leave for a team that has a chance to win the Cup every year. Remember when that team used to be the Devils? :evilcry:

i don't want to hear about not wanting it enough - that's really not what this is. it is a team collectively out of sync and again, that's on lemaire.

If they lose in the first round he has to go.

The Devils are the 2 seed and they are ones trying gimmick line match ups and stuff. The Flyers have been so effective rolling the same 4 lines with the same defined roles. Devils look like they are constantly trying to fit square pegs into round holes.

The Devils are the 2 seed and they are ones trying gimmick line match ups and stuff. The Flyers have been so effective rolling the same 4 lines with the same defined roles. Devils look like they are constantly trying to fit square pegs into round holes.

That's what happens when you juggle the lines EVERY DAMN GAME of the season to the point where noone has chemistry with ANYONE anymore. Not even the ZZPops line knows how to play with each other anymore, I bet. But hey, it worked out oh so well, right Lemaire? It's funny, because even some of the players were complaining about it a few months back, and yet he still persisted.

If we are going to lose.. let us lose in 5. Let us be embarrassed. Really make some considerable changes.

No more Colin White -- Cut him

No more Mike Mottau

No more Jay Pandolfo

No more Rob Niedermayer

lets trade Langenbrunner.

Time to gut... time to rebuild. get some good draft picks. we will be back

this is so amazingly disappointing. i feel like i died a little inside tonight.

at least tonight was a complete team effort of suck.

there is no longer a defense for lemaire. he is the coach. how can he not prepare his team for the forecheck that philly has brought? how when they practice the PP do they not practice anything beyond the PP points?

langenbrunner is clearly hurt but this team has enough talent to overcome it - or at least it does on paper. parise hasn't been anything these last two games. zajac hasn't either. kovalchuk played a good game tonight. zubrus has been the best devil all series. even rolston was moving around and i saw him be aggressive.

the biggest word i can come up with is disappointing.

The only thing I slightly disagree with is Parise. The kid is trying but is constantly being watched and isolated on. he has no help. Brodeur deserves credit as well. he has done all he could to keep the ship afloat. I know the 3rd goal was weak tonight but he is allowed considering how he was playing virtually by himself for periods at a time this series.

Disappointing says it all.

Good game Devils! way to help out your goalie by scoring no fvcking goals! This is the Lemaire style hockey I remember from the late 90's, minus the talent on defense of course.

Seriously, all sarcasm aside.. Lou has to pull his head out of his a$$ and realize it's not 1995 anymore. We cannot put the same sh*t players on defense anymore in front of Marty and pretend they're just as good as anyone else in the league. I've never been so embarrassed to watch a Devils team as I have with this one over the past few years. They top the divison three years in a row and lose in the first round. There needs to be a house cleaning from the top on down.. call in Tony Robbins, do whatever needs to get done.

Good thing we won the last game of the season to ensure we had home ice advantage in the 2nd round. Match ups mean everything and home ice doesn't. What do the Devils do???? Everything they can so we play the one team that has some f''n mental thing on us. Unreal, i'm so PO'd and knew this would happen the very moment Langs buried that empty net goal vs Buffalo!!!

fvck THESE PEICES OF sh!t. MY COCK CAN PLAY BETTER THEN THESE fvckS. THANKS FOR TAKING MY MONEY, MY TIME AND MY STATE OF MIND. THANKS FOR WASTING TIME TO WATCH YOU ONCE AGAIN EXIT WITH YOUR TAILS WRAPPED AROUND YOUR TINY NUTSACKS

P.S THE TEAM SHOULD SEND ZUBRUS 2 STRIPPER GRAMS A DAY FOR THE ENTIRE OFF SEASON. SEE YA IN OCTOBER

just reading "nutsack" makes me happier - maybe they WILL come back and win it -- some team did that when they were down 1-3 to the Flyers right? Who did that?

just reading "nutsack" makes me happier - maybe they WILL come back and win it -- some team did that when they were down 1-3 to the Flyers right? Who did that?

Arnott, Sykora, Niedermayer SCOTT, Stevens, 10 years younger Marty and Elias, Lemieux, Brylin, Dano.....shall I continue??