It's a Devils "Miracle"

Colin226

I know fans like to be informed of this stuff so... The Devils sent out an email inviting STH to come to the Rock Friday for a viewing of the movie Miracle on the big screen.. Fans are invited to bring blankets and pillows to sprawl out on the floor, or sit in the lower bowl seats.. Free soda and popcorn too

I mean I have to applaud them for the effort.. They had a STH skate in the Pavilion a few weeks ago too.. I definitely appreciate them going the extra mile during a time that is obviously frustrating

http://link.coremoti...786b7c3e60bcb4c

Edited by Colin226

I know fans like to be informed of this stuff so... The Devils sent out an email inviting STH to come to the Rock Friday for a viewing of the movie Miracle on the big screen.. Fans are invited to bring blankets and pillows to sprawl out on the floor, or sit in the lower bowl seats.. Free soda and popcorn too

I mean I have to applaud them for the effort.. They had a STH skate in the Pavilion a few weeks ago too.. I definitely appreciate them going the extra mile during a time that is obviously frustrating

http://link.coremoti...786b7c3e60bcb4c

It is lame. I am getting sick of this!!

Are they gonna combine this event with the equipment sale that was promised last season?

Exactly....

This is just another slap in the face to us. Keep your stale popcorn and soda, we don't need that. How about you put on some events that we will actually give a sh!t about?!?!? I only see this going over with people with small children...and even then, I do not see why anyone would drive there for this. COME UP WITH SOMETHING MORE CREATIVE DEVILS, THIS IS A JOKE

It is lame. I am getting sick of this!!

Lame is an understatement