Win 4 Free Devils Tickets

DevsFan7545

Got the same offer of $10.00 crap seats they should be giving away. Email said to hurry because they will go fast! I bet. Did anyone win or was this a cheap ploy to sell tickets like they pulled at the game Saturday with the "you are a winner" papers taped to the seats?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the same offer of $10.00 crap seats they should be giving away. Email said to hurry because they will go fast! I bet. Did anyone win or was this a cheap ploy to sell tickets like they pulled at the game Saturday with the "you are a winner" papers taped to the seats?

The papers are for a VIP tour of The Rock. They're in various places around the arena for every game it seems.

And people did win for the last game, but that was a seperate company doing the giveaway.

Edited by ghdi

Yea shame on the Devils for not giving tickets away to anyone who clicked a link! :lol: How dare they sell tickets at 83% off!

Was waitin for someone to post something like that. They should give them away; I won't even pay $10 (or 83% off, thanks for the calculation) to see the Coyotes on a Wednesday night in the dead of winter when we are 2030202 points out of a playoff spot

I signed up 3 times with 3 different email addresses. Got response to 2 of them saying I was not picked put can buy tickets for $10, up to 20, but i get an error message when I try to buy the tix:

An error occurred

Sorry, your request could not be completed at this time

I signed up 3 times with 3 different email addresses. Got response to 2 of them saying I was not picked put can buy tickets for $10, up to 20, but i get an error message when I try to buy the tix:

An error occurred

Sorry, your request could not be completed at this time

guess the problems arent isolated to the ice and locker-room, it runs throughout the franchise now.

I got the $10 offer. Debating on doing it. I have a million pucks but the giveaway is enticing me. I've had no problem with the ordering page. I'm pulling up section 132 now. The email I really liked today was from the Prudential Center, offering me premium Trans Siberian Orchestra tickets for $47. My wife has wanted to see them forever but I refused to see them in the swamp. I called and got two suite tickets for $47 each. They were also selling goal bar tickets for the same price but they were sold out already.

Was waitin for someone to post something like that. They should give them away; I won't even pay $10 (or 83% off, thanks for the calculation) to see the Coyotes on a Wednesday night in the dead of winter when we are 2030202 points out of a playoff spot

Well obviously other people would still pay $10 for $59 tickets despite the bad season, so giving them away for free is probably not the smartest idea.

Edited by devilsfan26

If they didn't give any away for free, don't fvcking call it a "ticket giveaway"

Its highly unlikely that its over yet as emails didnt start going out until 6ish. Many of us have yet to even get a "sorry" email as we did the last time.

The ad was very clear as well, it's WIN 4 Tickets, not here's 4 free tickets for everyone who signs up.

How do we know nobody won? Just because nobody posted here that they did?

oh i have no clue, i was simply responding to your "huh?" post, that's all, wasn't sure if it was a "i need some clarification on what the hell you're talking about" type of "huh?"

but if there are winners, why the heck have some of us not hear word yet on whether or not we've won/lost?

some people have gotten offers for other seats and tickets, well where the heck is my notice on to what my outcome was?

I thought your post was hinting at the possibility that this was just a marketing ploy to get a bunch of fans to purchase $10 seats because they 'missed out' on the free ticket contest.

Nah ThreeCups was complaining that they didn't just give the tickets to everyone that signed up because he wouldn't pay $10 to go to a game this season. I was saying obviously other people would pay $10 to see them based on how many people in this thread are taking advantage of the offer (or are at least trying to but are having trouble with the website). I made no comment on whether or not anyone actually won this. Maybe they did, or maybe it was a ploy, I have no idea.

oh i have no clue, i was simply responding to your "huh?" post, that's all, wasn't sure if it was a "i need some clarification on what the hell you're talking about" type of "huh?"

but if there are winners, why the heck have some of us not hear word yet on whether or not we've won/lost?

some people have gotten offers for other seats and tickets, well where the heck is my notice on to what my outcome was?

I don't know maybe they just didn't get to you yet or something.