GDT SCF GAME 3: NJ DEVILS vs LA KINGS

lazer

Sometimes I would like to be at Deboers place and go ape sh!t and tell to these guys they look like freaking zombies on the ice. This is crazy.

OMG the announcers at CBC laughing at our PP . "Oh no, another Devils Powerplay".

Pathetic.

I would be smashing hockey sticks over their heads and screaming at them, telling them to wake the fukk up and play with pride. For all his faults, at least Tortorella would be ripping these pussies a new azzhole by now.

This team deserves all the abuse they're receiving now from the morons in the stands. When you play with no pride, you deserve ridicule.

5 fukkin powerplays including a 5-on-3 and you can't fukkin score!!?? Bunch of fukkin losers.

Then stop being a fan. Simple as that since you seem to hate them this much.

• Like 1

Sick to my stomach right now over this. The way we got it together against Florida, spanked Philly, and then took out the Rangers, I thought we had more heart than this. They fought but they played like they were catching up from the start of Game 1. Oh well, time to go watch my Colts go struggle for 3 wins this season...

At least that won't be as long this year, three months plus. Soon there'll be the draft (though we won't have a first-rounder), then after that FA isn't long. I guess the clock starts on the ownership/Zach/Marty question on Wednesday, or Saturday. There won't be too much of an offseason this year.

Zach is a goner IMO.

Then stop being a fan. Simple as that since you seem to hate them this much.

here we go again with the stupid azzhole from the other night. Are you that much of a fukkin azzhole and loser that you have to start fights with other fellow fans on this board. I know in real life you're a fukkin p u s sy, but please.. give it a fukkin rest. It's old.

Edited by slasher72

here we go again with the stupid azzhole from the other night. Are you that much of a fukkin azzhole and loser that you have to start fights with other fellow fans on this board. I know in real life you're a fukkin p u s sy, but please.. give it a fukkin rest. It's old.

You're the one crying. Please stop this message board emo sh!t and just quit being a fan of the devils since you seem to think they are nothing but a$$holes and losers. Simple as that.

To make it to the SCF has been a huge accomplishment. To lose here, yeah it'd suck but..what're ya gonna do. The kings are that good.

But what really sucks, and pisses me off, is having your star players absolutely disappear in this series

Kovy? Sure hope it's that back again, otherwise he's been an embarrassment.

Elias? Embarrassment. Invisible since game 1 against Florida.

Parise? Workin his ass off, but nothing. Might as well be invisible.

The only legit goal in this series has been scored by the 4th line. Think about that.