The College Football Thread

LOTCB

I figured there has to be fans of other teams besides Rutgers here....so why not a thread for us???

PUMPED for Penn State / ND this weekend...Penn State should get this game...never take ND lightly...but I just love PSU's defense and as long as Morelli plays well, they will win 27-17, something like that...

LSU vs Va Tech this week....should be a hard-fought game, tough defenses...first one to 17 might win that one...I like LSU at home however.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southern California is gonna have another great year and possibly another national title! :koolaid::koolaid::koolaid::rock::hail::hail: USC

2007 ScheduleDATEOPPONENTRESULT/TIME09/01IdahoW 38-1009/15at #16 Nebraska8:00 PM09/22Wash St8:00 PM09/29at Washington8:00 PM10/06Stanford7:00 PM10/13ArizonaTBD10/20at N Dame3:30 PM10/27at Oregon3:00 PM11/03Oregon St8:00 PM11/10at #10 California8:00 PM11/22at Arizona St8:00 PM12/01#13 UCLA4:30 PM

Southern California is gonna have another great year and possibly another national title! :koolaid::koolaid::koolaid::rock::hail::hail: USC

2007 ScheduleDATEOPPONENTRESULT/TIME09/01IdahoW 38-1009/15at #16 Nebraska8:00 PM09/22Wash St8:00 PM09/29at Washington8:00 PM10/06Stanford7:00 PM10/13ArizonaTBD10/20at N Dame3:30 PM10/27at Oregon3:00 PM11/03Oregon St8:00 PM11/10at #10 California8:00 PM11/22at Arizona St8:00 PM12/01#13 UCLA4:30 PM

Wow, Marshall is hanging tough with #3 West Virginia...trailing 27-23 in the 3rd...

Other interesting game of note is #17 TCU at #7 Texas...can TCU pull the upset and pay a Boise State like role this season?? I think TCU has a great chance today, provided they can exploit the Longhorns's shaky OL.

Wow, Marshall is hanging tough with #3 West Virginia...trailing 27-23 in the 3rd...

Other interesting game of note is #17 TCU at #7 Texas...can TCU pull the upset and pay a Boise State like role this season?? I think TCU has a great chance today, provided they can exploit the Longhorns's shaky OL.

Another interesting game today is Boise State at Washington....Ty Willingham's team is coming off a MAJOR rout at Syracuse, are they for real??

I'd love to see Ty have a big season and watch ND go 6-6 and Ty gets the last laugh on the ND power$ that be!!

I was teasing mostly...I don't root for USC but I do respect what Pete Caroll has done with the program, he would be foolish to ever leave SC...he owns the city of LA, his recruiting skills are top notch, and he will be paid well.

I hope for their sake the Miami program is cleaned up now and they can move onto becoming an elite power again....losing 21-10 at OU right now..hanging in there....

Ohio State leads Akron 3-2 at Half at the Big Hor$e$hoe....can we get a OSU AND Michigan double-thud in 2 weeks??? How GREAT would that be!! Go Zips!!! :boogie:

Another interesting game today is Boise State at Washington....Ty Willingham's team is coming off a MAJOR rout at Syracuse, are they for real??

I'd love to see Ty have a big season and watch ND go 6-6 and Ty gets the last laugh on the ND power$ that be!!

I miss Rob Johnson in the NFL... he took more viscous bumps then Pro Wrestlers took back in the pocket... those were REAL fun to watch!!

As for college football... I got nothin... yet...

I don't get into it till the first Pro Sunday passes!!! :boogie::boogie: